Paris Night Life And Exes

Start from the beginning

"Oh hell yeah!" Brie yelled.

"We brought some Belle Radici to drink on the way." Nikki held up a bottle.

"Let's go girls!" I whistled, as we all loaded up on the private bus I figured Nikki rented for us. She poured everyone a glass, except Maddy, and we began drinking.

"Your red wine is to die for." I groaned, finishing my glass.

"Aw thank you! We're working on some different flavors as well, so I'll have to send you some test bottles!" Nikki winked.

"Of course! I'll let you know my thoughts on each one." I laughed.

We arrived at the nightclub and entered through the back entrance. Since the club was already VIP members only, we were in the more private area.

"Hey, I didn't know Renee was coming too!" Brie shouted over the music. We all looked and saw Renee sitting at the bar.

She noticed us and waved us over. Maddy's face tightened up as we headed her way. There's been some tension between them, seeing as how Renee used to date Dean over ten years ago.

It ended badly, and Renee's basically been bitter ever since. Even more so since they're getting married.

"Renee, you know Maddy, Harper and Dean! They're joining us tonight!" Nikki smiled.

"Oh yes..I know them." Renee grimaced. "Especially Dean Really well."

"Shut the hell up, bitch." Maddy glared at her.

"Calm down, Mad." I muttered. We didn't need any arguments yet. Or at all.

"No, I won't have her making snide comments at my fiancé the whole night!" She complained.

"I'll leave, I don't have to do anything for Dean to think about me." Renee blew him a kiss and walked over to the other side of the club.

Maddy gritted her teeth, watching as she walked away.

We all sat down and Nikki ordered us our own rounds of shots. I definitely needed this.
-

"H-HEY WHERES N-NIKKI!" I burped, as Brie and I were standing on top of the couch. We had drank..quite a lot, and somehow lost Nikki.

"LAST TIME WE WENT OUT WAS FOR SARAHS BACHELORETTE! GOD SHE WAS A BITCH!" Brie snickered.

"Nikki? Where's Maddy?!" Dean exclaimed. Maddy went with Nikki, I think to the bathroom.

"WAIT WHATS GOING ON OVER THERE!" I pointed to the center of the dance floor. There were people fighting all over the place, and I squinted my eyes, thinking I saw the girls.

"Fuck! There's Maddy right there!" Dean cursed, running through the chaos. We watched as he approached Maddy, who was fighting Renee.

"HOLY SHIT! BEAT HER ASS MADDY!" I cheered along with Brie. Nikki was trying to tear her away to no avail.

Dean and her eventually succeeded but Renee was bleeding a lot.

Dean took her outside and Nikki grabbed us before following them. Maddy's fists were bruised but she was smiling.

"How the hell did that even happen?" Dean questioned.

"On the way back from the bathroom, Renee started shit with Nikki and I, so I punched her. Repeatedly." She grinned.

I burst out laughing. Brie joined.

Soon we were all laughing. For no reason.

The door opened and Renee walked out with a napkin covering her nose.

"You guys are all crazy! I'll be letting Hunter know about this!" She cried, before leaving.

That made us laugh even harder.

"Wait Harper! We were supposed to have dinner with Hunter!" Maddy gasped.

"W-We were?" I scrunched my nose.

"Fuck, you guys are in deep shit." Dean chuckled. We began walking down the street as Maddy grabbed her phone.

"He said since we skipped dinner we won't find out who we're facing until the night of." She groaned. "Fuck, I can't believe we forgot."

"Wait till he hears about the fight, then we'll be in more trouble." I added.

"Wow, that was perfect guys. We got some great footage." We all jumped when the producer of Total Bella's spoke.

"Fuck, I forgot we were filming the whole time." Dean sighed. "Great so know the whole damn world knows too."

"Well technically they won't know for another six months." Brie said. "They still have to edit everything."

"Shut up Brie." Dean rolled his eyes.

"BRIE MODEEEEEEE!" Nikki yelled, running down the street with her shoes off. I joined her and we raced all the way back to the hotel. I won. Obviously.

We walked up to Daniels room and saw everyone asleep. We pushed the Bellas on the floor, and that woke everyone else up.

Seth and Maddy carried Ethan and Hope as we headed back to our room. Dean made sure I didn't do anything stupid I assumed.

"Do I wanna know what happened?" Seth motioned to Maddy's bruised knuckles as we got off the elevator.

"Probably not."

- - -
Well now we know Renee and Dean used to have a thing..and the gang experienced Paris nightlife🎊..except Seth, he's a dedicated babysitter🤣🤣 and who do you think Harper and Maddy will face on RAW?! thanks for reading :) 💛