Chapter 3 - Last Day of SitC

I woke up and started to get ready straight away. I had a quick shower then got dressed. I was wearing blue skinnies, a baby blue totoro top and the cutest shoes ever (Covered in cartoons). I left my hair down in curls and pulled on my lion hat over my hair and grabbed my trusty Mustache backpack, then headed out of my room, checking Scarlett's room to find her bed empty. I sighed and decided to get breakfast at Starbucks.

I got the usual hot chocolate and a brownie at Starbucks before getting the train to Waterloo station and walking towards the huge London Eye. SitC was being held in Jubilee Gardens since it was the last day and most people would be there. I knew it would be busy there and I probably wouldn't be able to find Scarlett so I prepared myself for a lonely day. I saw the park was quite full of people from the age of about 12 upwards to about 40 or 50. I really wanted to meet a few YouTubers today, but I doubted I would find anyone who knew sign language, unless I could find Dan and sign with him for a bit, but I doubted he'd want to talk to me, since I was really boring and he's really fun and silly.

I walked into the park and couldn't help but smile as I saw all the teens smiling and having fun, talking and messing around. The crowds were scattered all over the park. I could see some teens playing what looked like tag in the middle of the park. I started to walk over to the nearest crowd, seeing Phil at the middle, talking to some girls. There were about ten to twenty girls around him, so I stood near the back of the crowd as it started to disperse. Finally there were only a few girls left, about three other than me. Phil signed one of the girls iPhone cases and they walked off towards Dan, who now had a huge crowd around him. Phil turned to me and I smiled and waved shyly.

"Hi!" Phil chirped happily. "I love your lion hat!" He said, tweaking one of my lion hat ears. I pulled my pad and pen out of my bag and wrote on the pad quickly, knowing I must seem sooo weird right now.

Sorry Phil but I can't talk, I'm mute I suppose you could say. Inconveniant, I know, I just wanted to say 'Hi', but not literally obviously :)

I wrote then flipped the pad for Phil to read and he immediatley broke into a huge smile.

"You must be Emily, Dan told me about you!" Phil said. I smiled and blushed, wondering what Dan had said about me. Maybe he had thought I was strenuous to talk to and not worth the time, most people thought that when I was in secondary school, no one bothered to talk to me, ever, except Scarlett, but she teased me a lot.

I hope it wasn't all bad.

Phil read what I wrote and chuckled, shaking his head.

"No, actually he thought you were awesome, great personality was what he said. Do you wanna hang out then? I was just gonna go and get Dan and we were gonna go and find some of our friends, you wanna come?" He asked. I smiled and nodded, shoving my pad and pen in my bag and following him over to the crowd Dan was surrounded by. I stood next to Phil, who was suprisingly tall, but I can't really say much since I'm like 5'4 and 1/2. The half makes all the difference :) I think Phil must be about 5'9 or 10.

The crowd around Dan started to get smaller and smaller till he only had one person speaking to him. A pretty ginger girl who looked about the same age as me. She had a broad grin on her face as Dan talked to her. She was quite tall and really thin, about as thin as me, and some people say I'm anorexic, I'm not though. Dan turned and smiled as he saw us. I wondered if he minded that I was here. He asked the girl something and she nodded, giving a small laugh that seemed to make her eyes sparkle. She followed Dan as he walked towards us. He waved at Phil and I and I smiled shyly and waved back. Dan stopped in front of Phil and I, the ginger girl next to him. She was about a head taller than me, about 5'7.

"Hi Emily, hi Phil. I see you two have met!" Dan said, smiling widely. I nodded, smiling shyly.

"This is Lottie." Dan said, gesturing to the ginger girl, who beamed.