•Devin Gordon•

We Need To Talk Gone Wrong Pt. 2

Your POV

It had to be the middle of the night when I felt my bed dip and someone gets in with me. By his heavenly aroma, I knew it was Devin. He wrapped his arm around my body and pulled me towards his chest.

"Devin why'd you leave?" I asked.

"I don't know."

"You know I was gonna ask that. And you had plenty of time to come up with an answer. Tell me why you left or get out." There was a moment of silence.

"When you said you were pregnant, at first I was scared. But then I thought about it and could actually see us having a baby. I honestly believed we could really do it. In my head, I could see the future us with our baby, friends, and family together. I liked what I saw. Then you said it was a prank and felt some type of way about the whole thing. To be honest, I felt hurt. In less than 30 seconds, my family future dreams were crushed. I had to remind myself that we could always have kids if we wanted to just not while we still have growing up to do." He explained. I felt him sat up and so I did the same and crisscrossed my legs. Devin turned on the tall lamp by my window and sat on the edge of the bed in front of me.

Devin took a small box out of his sweatpants pocket and opened it. I gasp as I looked at the ring.

 "I was gonna wait till next week on our anniversary but the man said I could pick it up today

"I was gonna wait till next week on our anniversary but the man said I could pick it up today. I knew if I answered any calls I'd spoil it." I was still a loss of words.

"Dev- I- You-" I wrap my arms around his neck and hugged him. "That's a promise ring, right?"

"No. I'm proposing," Devin responded with a straight face.

"Are you serious?"

"Dead ass, Y/n." He got on one knee and took my hand. I was frozen in place didn't know what to say or do. "Y/f/n will do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

"Devin, I-" I looked down. Then heard him snicker before laughing. "That was not funny Devin," I say and shove him.

"Neither was the pregnancy prank!" He laughed. I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at him until he stopped. "It's a promise ring, chill."

"Yo! Shut the hell up with all that, I'm tryna sleep!" Kev yelled from his room.

"Shut yo single ass up nigga! Don't hate cause don't nobody want yo ugly ass!" I yelled back at him.

"So you gonna accept my ring or what?" Devin asks.

"Ion know. Give me 7 hours to think about it." I smirked and his face fell causing me to laugh.

"Aight that's cool. I'll go ask some girl in my DMs."

"Why you tryna have me locked up at 17. Don't make me kill you and the bitch."

"Then take my ring."

"Put it on me," I demanded and he took my hand and slid the ring on my ring finger.

"I love you," Devin said with my cheeks in his hands.

"I love you too." I smiled before he leaned in connecting our lips. About a minute later, we pulled away and laid down.

€£¥

Comment

Vote