~Peter Parker~

The Truth

Your POV

"He stood you up again?" Michelle asked me. I just nodded as I picked at my food.

"Do you think he's cheating on me?" I asked her.

"I don't know, but what I do know is he's coming over here." She said quickly.

"Hey, babe," Peter said as he sat down and tried to kiss me on the cheek.

"M, did you hear something?" I asked her. Completely ignoring Peter's presence.

"Nope," Michelle answered playing along.

"Is this about last night? I told you something came up. Mr. Stark needed me." Peter explained but I continued to ignore him.

"Wanna go to the Library so we can finish our project?" I asked Michelle.

"Yeah, let's go." Michelle and I got up and threw our tray away. Peter kept calling after me but I just ignored him.

"Baby, I said I was sorry! What more do you want me to say?!" Peter yelled.

"The truth Peter! I want you to tell me the truth!" I snapped at him.

"I-I-"

"Wow," I shook my head in disbelief. He couldn't even tell me the truth. "I can't believe I was so stupid to fall for you. Three years. Three magical years and now you want to throw it away! For what, Peter? Is there someone else?"

"No, I swear there's no one else. You're the only girl I love."

"Then look me in the eyes and tell me where you were last night." I stared into his dark brown, I'll never get over, as I waited for his answer.

"I-I can't," Peter answered letting his head fall down. He's always told me everything and was honest with me.

"And I can't be with someone who isn't honest with me. We're done, Peter."

"No, Y/n," He grabbed my hand and I looked at it then up at him. "Please don't do this." His voice cracked.

"Goodbye, Peter." I hadn't realized I'd been holding onto his hand until I let it go.

The second I turned away from him, my eyes released the tears I had been holding in this whole time.

Peter POV

'I can't be with someone who isn't honest with me'

'We're done.'

'Goodbye Peter'

I punched and kicked the lockers in anger as flashbacks of what just happened raided my mind. I just lost the best thing that's ever walked into my life for some secret. If I tell her I'm Spider-Man, it could put her in the risk of danger, but if I don't, I lose her forever.

My last class of the day was the only class I had with Y/n. I walked in to see an empty seat next to Michelle. Her table was behind me.

"Where's Y/n?" I asked Michelle

"She went home." She answered without taking her eyes off her book.

"Why? Is she okay?" I asked worriedly. Michelle closed her book and looked at me.

"No, my friend is not okay. If I remember correctly, her 'so-called boyfriend' wanted to keep secrets from her and so she had to make-and I quote 'the hardest decision'-of her life which was to break up with you. Peter, you weren't the only one who is hurting right now. After lunch, she spent the period in the bathroom crying before I suggested she just go home and sleep it off. I swear you're the dumbest idiotic jerk in the world."

I was a loss of words. The love of my life is at home crying her eyes out because of me. I did that. The one thing I promised I would ever do was hurt her. I gotta make it right between us. Even if it means telling her my secret and betraying Mr. Stark.

"Mr. Parker, please be seated, class is starting." The teacher ordered as I stood up and grabbed my backpack.

"Sorry, uh, my aunt just called. She said it was urgent that I make it home now. I'll have her call you, bye." I lied as I rushed out the door.

The whole way to Y/n's house, I was shooting webs here and there. Climbing up the wall, I jumped on her balcony. Her blinds were open so I took a peek to see if she was in her room. There was no sign of her in the room. Checking to see if the window was unlocked, I pushed it up. Lucky for me, it slid right up.

I crawled on the ceiling trying my best not to make any noise. Closing the window, I down and stepped on Swirlys', her dog, chew toy which made a high squeaky sound.

"Shit." I cursed. The sound of his collar clinked and I knew he was on his way in here. When he saw me, he began to bark loudly. "Shhh, Swirly, it's me, Peter," I whispered as I let him smell my hand. Swirly calmed down once he recognized my scent. "Good boy."

I heard the doorknob of Y/n's front door jiggle and open. Swirly ran out of the room most likely going to greet her.

"Auntie May, you have to call him..... Sorry, Auntie May, I'll call you later. I just got home and my phone is about to die...Okay, love you too bye." Y/n must've called Auntie May to see what was up with me. I seriously need to get my baby back. "Hey Swirly! Did you miss Mommy?" Y/n cooed as she knelt down to give him belly rubs.

"H-Hey." I stuttered. She jumped in fear causing her to hit her head on the front door.

"Fuck, Peter! What the hell are you doing here- how the hell did you even get in here?!" She yelled as she set some bags on her countertop and went into her freezer.

"I came to see if you were okay. Michelle said you came home early, but when I got here you weren't here." I explained.

"And how'd you get in?"

"Your window," I muttered.

"Peter, I'm on the 10th floor. How'd you- you know what, I don't care? Just leave, please."

"No. You wanted the truth so here it is." Turning around, I put the mask on and turned back to her. Y/n stared at me in shock. She was definitely speechless. "I wanted to tell you the moment it happened but Mr. Stark or you may know him as Iron Man, said that if I told you it could put you in the risk of danger. People would try to use you to get to me. I had to keep it a secret to protect you from the bad guys. If anything were to happen to you because of me, I wouldn't know how to live with myself. Y/n, I'm so sorry I hurt you by keeping this from you. Please forgive me." I finished rambling but she continued to stare at me with her eyes wide open. "Y/n, babygirl, please say something. You're scaring me."

"I-You-You're-You're Spider-Man."

"Yup, but you have to promise me you won't tell anyone, not even M." I pleaded while looking into her soft brown eyes.

"But-" she pouted.

"No but's."

"Fiiinnneee." She whined.

"Now that you know the truth-" Y/n cut me by pressing her lips onto mine. The kiss took me by surprise but I relaxed and kissed her back. The kiss was slow and passionate. It felt like the first time I'd kiss her 3 years ago, Sophomore year when I took her to homecoming. "I love you."

"I love you too...Spider-Man." She winked at me. I playfully rolled my eyes before connecting our lips together.

€£¥

Wassup FAM? How's your week going?

Hope you're enjoying your day!

More to come!

Vote!

Comment!

Follow Me!

Add to Library!