Chapter sixteen.

"Oh, Ashlie! I remember you from when you were just a little baby!" Grandma said. Ashlie shifted uncomfortably as Grandma (just saying grandma, I'm too lazy) pat her head.

"Um, hey kids, why don't you go outside?" Nick's mom asked. They nodded and went outside.

"Your grandma sucks," Ashlie mumbled. Uni nodded.
"Yeah."

"Mom, we're worried about Nick. He, he still has an imaginary friend! He's really close to.. it," Nicks mom said, frowning.

"Ah, it's fine! They go away slowly."

"But Ashlie has one too! Right?" She said.

"You had one too. You lost him when you were seven though. You grew up too fast," Grandma said.

"I know, but they're older than I was! It scares me.."

.

"I wonder what they're talking about," Uni said. They all nodded and listened to what the adults said, Bri and Jon listening.

.

"Relax! They both will probably go away soon, they always leave."

"Okay..."

.

"What always leaves?"

.

"I just.. what if these imaginary friends-"

.

They all looked to Jon and Bri. Their faces were pale.

"Bri, you're leaving??"

"Yeah. So is Jon.." Nick and Ashlie sniffled. Uni hugged them.

"Can I tell you two a story?" Uni smiled. Nick and Ashlie nodded as Ashlie wiped away her tears.

"When I was younger, I also had an imaginary friend."

They all gasped.

"His name was Cory, and I think he had a camera for a face."

"He went away faster than he should've, but I don't know why. He was there to help me when my life started getting worse. I don't want you two to be heart broken for long after they leave, okay?"

Jon and Bri smiled.

"I know they wouldn't want it either. Right?"

Nick and Ashlie turned to them. They nodded.

"Now, how about some food? Ashlie, your dad's food is amazing." They giggled. It's like they were all some big, weird family.

They all liked it like that.

Next chapter's gonna be sad
Get ready for death
Seriously

EDIT: I MADE A LITTLE CROWN PLUSH ALL BY MYSELF
ARE YOU PROUD???

EDIT: I MADE A LITTLE CROWN PLUSH ALL BY MYSELFARE YOU PROUD???