Chapter Five:

I just got this idea-

Ashlie's POV

I was in my room. I had stole my mommy's lipstick and... stuff they put on their eyes and cheeks! I giggled evily.

I looked at my imaginary friend. Bri, I had named her. I thought it was cute! She was really funny and pretty.

But she never went with me to Nick's house. Only once. She said she met Jon, and that he was a cool guy, but she didn't like being there.

I didn't like that. She went everywhere with me but Nick's! I sighed, Bri noticing.

"What's wrong, Atttttlie?" She smiled. I giggled.

"Notthhinnngggg!" I grabbed the lipstick, putting it on...by smearing it all over my face.

I looked in the mirror. "I look like Mommy after she walks out of her room at night."

I put on the stuff for the eyes with help from Bri. It looked like I just got into a fight! I remember Daddy coming back home with a black eye.

I put on the stuff for the cheeks. Maybe too much. This time Bri commented.

"That's what you look like when you're hugging Ni-" I start to whine. She giggled. "I'm kidddddinnnngggg!"

She looks hurt. After almost an hour later I've tried every makeup thingy!

Then I get into a dress, Bri loves this dress! She smiles.

"You're so beautiful!" She compliments me. I giggle and my face light up.

"Not as beautiful as yo-!"

The door opens. "Ashlie, dear, have you seen my..." Mommy's face drops.

"ASHLIE! What have you done?! My god you look HORRIBLE! And that dress!" Now my face has dropped.

"Bri said I looked beautiful..." I quietly said. Bri added a, "And you do!"

"You're far from beautiful!" Mommy snapped. I feel tears in my eyes. She grabs her stuff and walks out.

Bri comes over to me once she's gone. "Ashlie, I need you to listen to me." Bri says.

"You are beautiful. More beautiful than anything and anyone. Not ugly. Never have, never will. Don't listen to your mother. She has no idea what she's talking about!"

I smile. I love my imaginary friend.

Do you like my idea-