Chapter Thirteen.

-warning, swearing.-
their names are Maria and chris

Everyone woke up perfectly fine the next day.
Everything was fine.
Nothing bad.

Until Ashlie woke up. She looked around, but Bri wasn't there. She got up and heard loud noises.

Ashlies slowly opened her door, cringing at the "creek". She walked around the hallway, following the noise. She peeked around the corner, only to see her mom and dad.

"It's all that damn child's fault!"

"No, it isn't! Maria, she is a perfect little angel--"

"She's a mistake! She's not even yours! How do you fucking love her so much? She's so annoying!"

"SHE'S MY CHILD! SHE'S MY PRINCESS! AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY QUEEN!"

"YOU KNOW I'M JUST USING YOU FOR MONEY."

"BUT I LOVE YOU!"

"'OH, BUT I LOVE YOU, MARIA!'"

"...Do you smell something?"

"God, Chris, you're so disgusti-"

Ashlie watched as fire sprouted from the stove. She ran to her fighting parents.

"Call 911!"

The kitchen caught on fire faster than anyone expected.

"CHRIS! HELP ME."

Chris looked at Maria, then to Ashlie. He picked his daughter up. "Maria, I will come back for you, I swear!"

"TAKE ME INSTEAD OF THAT DAMN CHILD! CHRIS!"

He ran outside, bringing Ashlie to safety. Soon after, help came. The house was ruined. Then Chris and Ashlie saw. A man carrying something.

A dead body.

Ever have those times where you just wanna sit, stare at a wall, and cry?

Yeah.

I'll try to publish another chapter tomorrow. If I dont, then I'm sorry! ;w;

Sorry it's short, I need sleep.