Flirt Pt 2

Plus a cute video
~Evans POV~

It's been a couple weeks since I've had my cast, but now I finally get to go to school. It was currently a Sunday and I don't think I've ever wanted a Sunday to go quickly.

Connor had already signed my cast, he was the first person, he wrote his name basically taking up the whole cast in messy hand writing but I didn't care.

Since I was extremely bored I decided, why not text the group chat?

Heyy I'm boredddd -Evan

Same -Connor

You stole my line Connor, -Micheal

We should meet
up it's still one, we have time
-Jeremy

Yeah sure, we should meet
Up at the arcade! -Evan

Yesss -Micheal

:0 yes. -Jeremy

Well meet up there in 10 mins? -Connor

Ok -Evan

I didn't question were Jared was as he was either high or with Rich and Jake. I was really excited because this is the first time I've seen them in a while, not including Connor because he always comes around to check on me.

I slipped on a shirt and some shoes, taking me longer than usual because of the cast. The Arcade was walking distance from my place so I just grabbed a twenty Mum left for dinner last night I never ended up buying.

The walk was good since I haven't got out in a while. I soon enough turned the corner to see Connor, Jeremy and Micheal all out there front.
"Evan!" Jeremy was the first to notice me "I haven't seen you in for forever, when are you coming back to school?" He hugged me while asking.
"M-Monday," I said, a smile played on my lips of the thought of being missed by someone.
"Hey!" I felt someone hugged me from behind so I was sandwiched.
"We all missed you!" I heard Micheal voice say from behind me.

"Haha" I heard Connor laugh but form what I could hear he wasn't in the group hug
"Connor!" I squeezed my way out of the boys grips and hugged him. This meant Micheal and Jeremy ended up hugging so they both pulled away blushing. The hug with Connor was quick before I grabbed his hand and dragged him into the arcade.

"Someones exited" I heard Connor say
"Yep!" Micheal and Jeremy just came in and I waved for them to come over.
"Hey can we sign your cast?" Jeremy said pulling out a pen he must of had prepared
"Yeah" I looked down at my cast "If you c-can find room" They both looked down at my cast at smirked. I heard Micheal mumble a quick 'of course' before grabbing my arm, taking the pen off Jeremy and writing his name above the 'CO'

Jeremy also wrote his name under the 'NN' in Connor's name. They then put the pens away and looked at each other.
"We've got an idea," Micheal said
"Teams. Me and Micheal verses You and Connor to see who can get the most tickets" Jeremy said finishing Micheal's sentence
"Hey but you guys are like the biggest Video games nerds" Connor said making them frown
"I would say I'm more of a geek-"
"Either way your on!" I yelled making everyone turned to me.

Connor looked shocked and so did Micheal before it turned into a smirk
"Losers pay for slushies!" He grabbed Jeremy's hand and sprinted off
"OK then," Connor said turning to me
"Let do this" I fist pumped the air and he laughed obviously shocked by my confidence today
"Where's Evan and what did you do to him?" I play shoved him before heading off to find a good game. I liked the more confident me.

"Are you any good at dancing?" Connor asked turning to me, I shook my head "How about car games?"
"Uhh-" I looked around until my eyes landed on one machine "Are you good at basketball?" I asked him
"Well yeah, I use to play" This time he grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the game.

"I suck at basketball," I said
"Just give it a shot" He put in a token and the game started. Now yes he missed the first shot but after that it was all swish. The game fished with a loud noise and tickets started coming out.

"Wow." I said, I looked up at him, he just smirked and said
"I told you I was alright," He shrugged and the tickets were still coming "Now its your turn" I frantically shook my head no
"No, no no I can't- I'm not- I'm just not good at this game" He wasn't listening he just put a token in and stood behind me.

"Grab a ball" I did and he stood really close behind me, I could feel his breath on my neck making me blush. He grabbed my hand and positioned one underneath the ball and the other on the side. "Now when you shoot" He pushed the ball out of my hand and in the basket swish "Your hands should end like that" it looked like I was trying to make swans with my hands.

At this point my face was red, from Connor just being this closer behind me and whisper stuff and just Urgh!
"T-T-Thanks" I said covering my face with my hand
"Aw did I scare the confident Evan away? guess I'm just to much" Connor teased
"S-shut up," I put another token in and turned to Connor "L-Lets beat Micheal and Jeremy"

After travelling from game to game we gathered a decent amount of tickets, I was proud of us. I didn't see Jeremy and Micheal the whole time though. I put that thought aside and felt the need to pee.
"Connor I'm just gonna go to the toilet real quick" I said rushing off.

I came out of the stall and washes my hands. Once I was back in the arcade I didn't know how I was gonna find Connor. Not only was this a decent size place it's really dark, the only light is coming from the games.

"Hey cutie" I heard a deep voice say from behind me. I knew they couldn't possible be talking to me so I continued walking
"Hey don't ignore him" They were talking to me. Oh gosh. Oh no.

I turned around to see some of the seniors from are school, Ram Sweeney and Kurt Kelly.
"What are you doing here all aloneee" Kurt asked
Why are they drunk in a arcade?
"Come with us next door to the bar"
Well that explains it,
Ram was getting extremely close, I soon felt the wall behind me and started to freak out. I was pinned against the wall by two football players, what was I supposed to do?
"I-I Um n-no t-t-thanks" I said
"Come on," Kurt growled "Have some fun with us"

"He said no thank you." Ram and Kurt both turned around to see Connor,
Thank god!
"Who's this?" Ram asked
"Freak! He's not yours, I don't see your name on him" Kurt yelled, I light tapped on there shoulders and showed them my cast
"H-his name i-is o-on me though-"
"Fine! Go Fuck each other I don't care anyway, come on Kurt." They walked away and I turned to Connor who smirked.

I then didn't something I never thought I would do. I ran up and kissed Connor Murphy. On the lips. It only lasted a second before I pulled back apologizing
"Uh g-god! I-Im so sorry I-I didn-"
"Evan." Was the last thing he said before connecting are lips again.

While still kissing I put my arms around his neck and his were around my waist. The kiss turned into a make out as he push me against the wall before finally pulling apart to get some air.
"I've been waiting so long to do that." He said are faces still only centimeters apart. I nodded
"S-Same," We connected are lips again and I couldn't help but smile.

A/N

I'm sorry for not being active BUT I'm back and here to stay!