024

the simple fact that he was receiving so much pleasure from just the feel of her lips was enough to make him question if this was even real.

his chest heaved up and down her chest was right up in his face, and now he was starting to feel challenged.

there was no restraints, nothing to hold him back, nothing to save them except the time on the clock.

it's only been two fucking minutes?

she continued to work on his neck, innocently pecking and sucking on the tender skin, even kissing at his adam's apple.

his heart was beating so hard that he felt it in his toes, which were tightly curled as she continued to pleasure him.

"na-nala." he groaned, "st-stop."

"but you said not to." she replied instantly, ignoring his request.

"i-i

he couldn't find the words to reply, pulling her on his lap. his eyes closed, mouth gaped open. the only sounds heard were the sound of her lips smacking against his skin along with his heavy breathing.

just like he demanded she didn't stop, moving all over the blank canvas and marking it with her plump lips.

he needed to stop this, he was losing it.

this isn't okay.

this isn't safe.

as much as he wanted to stop, as much as he wanted to push her away, all his body did was bring her closer.