005

"dinner?" he chuckles, eyeing the girl with a hint of playfulness in his eyes. "you want to have dinner with me?"

"as a thank you." she blushed, fiddling with the tips of her fingers.
"a-also I just want to get to talk to you more."

he smiles down at her nervous state, shaking his head when he noticed the almost nonexistent blush that dusted the apple's of her cheeks.

he nodded slowly, giving her a blinding white smile."maybe, this friday, that's when i'm free." nala lifted her head, eagerly nodding before waving at him. "give me you class number, I'll come by and pick you up tomorrow."

"good night." she whispered softly, stepping into the tiny apartment and sliding the door shut. through the window jeongguk raised an eyebrow at her, smirking when he heard the satisfying 'click' of the door locking.

the whole week nala couldn't seem to stop thinking about jeongguk. he was all that ever crossed her mind, even when friday rolled around, she was still as excited as she was on monday.

checklist:
-drop off mr. lee's book.
-groceries w/ jeon

she skipped toward her professor's class. knocking lightly on the door, he opened it slowly, peeking his head through, his eyes crinkled closed as he smiled at her. his face instantly lighting up.

"nala? why are you here this hour?" he fully opened up his door, looking the young one up and down slowly.

"i'm here to return this!" she smiled, shoving the book forward. "thank you for letting me borrow it."

the old male chuckled, " i was looking everywhere for that!" gently taking the book from her sweaty hands. "did you enjoy it?"

she nods.

"i have another book that i think you might like, c'mon." he urges her inside the classroom.

"n-no thanks, I have other stuff t-

" I insist. " the old man smirks, pulling her into the classroom and shutting the door.

XXX

I have school tomorrow