006

mr.lee excitedly pulled the younger into his class, stopping once he reached a tall bookshelf. he eagerly searched through the shelves, pulling out a thick red book and handing it to her with a smile. his fingers brushing lightly against hers. she felt uneasy.

"oh my! you're freezing!" he exclaims, "i'll make you some tea, be right back!" he said, a little bit too enthusiastically in nala's opinion.

"maybe i'm just being neurotic."

nala quietly and patiently waited for her professor to come back, the thought of making a run for the door had crossed her mind a couple times, yet she stayed put.

"Something about him scared me but....

the image of jeongguk's tongue in her mouth flashed in her mind as she cringed lightly.
"i don't think i was scared when...

"a complete stranger...kissing me."

she mentally face palmed herself, watching mr. lee appear form around the corner slowly.

"what is wrong with me?"

she slowly took the mug from the man's pudgy hands, bowing lightly. she sighed contently as the warm liquid traveled down her throat.

(that sounds wrong)

"nala." the professor took the mug from her hands, setting it down on the bookshelf.

"yes sir?"

air seemed to leave the girl's long's as he took hold of her hands firmly, his face leaning closer towards them as their eyes widened, her body frozen as his tongue licks at her own.

_________
"what's that guy doing?"

"he's hot."

jeongguk stared at the double doors of the school, patiently waiting for nala to walk through. it had been 20 minutes already and she still hasn't showed.

"what am i doing?" he sighed. jumping onto the roof and staring  at the lights below.

until he heard a scream.

__________
"n-no!" nala's back was harshly thrown into the bookshelf, her school blouse was unbuttoned and her bra was slowly rising up on her chest, exposing herself to the professor who eyed her body hungrily.

his harsh actions made the mug topple from the shelf, it's contents spilling over the white tile.

she was shoved onto the floor, her legs and arms flailing wildly as she scrambled to get out the man's viper-like grip.

his hands fondled with her breast roughly as she gripped the ceramic mug in her hand and swatting it at his head; cutting her hand in the process when she misses and hits the wall instead.

she winced as red dripped from her palm and onto the floor, staining the white ceramic tile with her blood.

"what are you doing?" the man sighed nonchalantly, gently propping her against the window. "your aim is horrible."

she watches him in utter horror as he takes her hand, looking at the deep cut.

"i really liked that mug." he shook his head.

something pained her stomach as he examined her hand, well aware that she was half naked and cold from his roughness earlier. "i'm sorry."

"you didn't have to do that." he said sternly, giving her a small glare. "if you didn't want me to, you could've said so."

her non injured hand curled into a tight fist, gritting her teeth while tears fell from her eyes. "even if i didn't that doesn't give you the right."

"really? i thought silence meant consent."

she stared at him in disbelief, trying to cover up her exposed chest as best as possible, her injured hand still tight in his hold.

"mr. lee, you're married....with children."

he chuckled darkly, nala's eyes widened as the next three words fell from his lips, leaning closer into her. "what's your point?"

she was harshly turned around, his hands racing to the edge of her skirt, lifting it up quickly as he groped her.

"please!"

she gripped at the edge of the curtain, scrambling to stand up as he held her in his arms tightly, sliding the curtain to the side in the process.

meeting icy blue orbs.

jeongguk gawked at the scene in front of him from the outside of the glass in utter horror and unfiltered disgust. his mind not seeming to want to grasp at the situation. it wasn't until he saw the red dripping down her hand that his hands curled into fists, his leg extending as it collides into the window with a shatter.

kill.

adrenaline pumped through his veins, his teeth forming into sharp fangs, as well as his eyes turned red.

punch

punch

punch

nala watched from the sidelines as jeongguk delivered hit after hit, his fists drawing blood from the old man's face as it splattered onto his  knuckles.

realization sunk in as she wrapped her arms around the latter, using all her strength in her tiny body to pull him away from the unconscious man.

"y-you'll kill him! don't!"

next thing you know, the boy had a syringe in his leg, breathing heavily as his body morphed back to normal.

he stared at her face, still wet with tears as she thanked him again and again, getting on her knees and bowing at his feet.

shedding his jacket and laying it on  nala's shoulder's, he said, "tell the police what he did to you, and say a vampire broke in, don't tell them it was me." his voice gave her a clear warning, she knew if she broke there would be consequences so she nodded obediently watching him head towards the broken window.

"w-where are y-

before she could finish he was gone.

Xxx

here's a pic of my favorite boy on this earth