"You still haven't shown him the outfit dumb ass!" Jimin yelled.

"He still has time, let him relax!" Hobi yelled at the other two.

"No he fucking doesn't! I knew we shouldn't have waited for so long! He still needs to get ready!" Tae shouted.

"STOP YELLING I HAVE A HEADACHE FROM YOU DAMN KIDS!" Jin screamed louder than all of the others.

They all slowly turned their heads over to Jin. You could practically see the steam coming out of his ears. They all mumbled a "Sorry" before turning their attention back to the center of the argument: Jungkook.

"Come on, we don't have much time." Tae said while ushering Jungkook into his room. Jimin and Hobi followed.

After a few minutes Taehyung yelled out in victory when he found a perfect outfit.

"Try this on!" He said enthusiastically while throwing the outfit at the maknae.

"Okay, okay. But y'all need to get out first." He shooed then towards the door with his hands.

"Fine." Tae rolled his eyes and pushed the other two out and closed the door behind him.

Jungkook finished changing and looked in the mirror. He was wearing a dark red shirt with a black bomber jacket, black pants and black and white high top Vans.

He stepped outside to show the others.

"You look great." Hobi complimented with a sunshine smile.

"Thanks! But Tae don't you think these pants are a little....tight?" Jungkook asked awkwardly, his cheeks dusting a light pink.

"That's the point." Tae winked while clicking his tongue.

Jin cleared his throat loudly and shot a glare over to Taehyung, who was snickering while Jungkook blushed.

"Guys, he's gonna be here any minute now." Namjoon reminded them while gesturing to the clock.

"Oh you're right!" Jimin exclaimed.

Jungkook's heart pounded. He sat down on the couch with the rest to wait. He was so lost in thought that he jumped when his phone buzzed.

Yoonie
Almost there, babe.

Jungkook blushed from the words on the screen and smiled. He was a little bit more calm then before.

"Was that Yoongi?" Tae questioned.

"Yep." Jungkook cleared his throat.

"What did he say?" Jin asked.

Jungkook was too embarrassed to say it out loud so he just showed the text to them. Once they read it they squealed clapped out of excitement.

"He calls you babe?" Tae asked while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh my God my heart is- Oh my God" Hobi said while clutching his chest.

Jungkook blushed madly while all his friends teased him about the name. After a few minutes a knock on the door silenced them.

"It's time." Jimin whispered excited.

Jungkook took a deep breath and slowly made his way over to the front door with Jin following close behind. Jungkook opened the door and saw Yoongi standing in front of him. He looked amazing. He was wearing a black leather jacket with a white shirt, ripped light blue jeans and black combat boots.

"Hey Kookie. You look...fuck- I mean uh, wow. You look wow. I mean, what? Not wow. Amazing. You look amazing." Yoongi struggled to form a proper sentence as his eyes roamed over every inch of Jungkook.

"Hey." Jungkook whispered, feeling vulnerable as Yoongi continued to check him out.

"Ready to go?" Yoongi faked a cough, embarrassed that he was so flustered.

He was interrupted by Jin clearing his throat from behind Jungkook.

"Have him home by 10:30 sharp. A minute later and I'll hang you by your balls." Jin said with his arms crossed. Jungkook's eyes widened but Yoongi just nodded calmly.

Namjoon overheard and decided to calm Jin down before he flipped out. He walked up behind him and back hugged him.

"Let them be, Jinnie." He whispered into his ear, pecking his cheek softly.

"10:30." Jin said firmly.

"10:30." Yoongi repeated.

Jin sighed and gestured that Jungkook could go. Jungkook stepped out and held hands with Yoongi while smiling at him. He turned back to Namjoon and Jin and said a quick thank you and bye.

"Bye guys!" He yelled to his friends who were in the living room.

"Use protection!" Tae yelled. Snickers were heard from inside the house. Jungkook's face flushed but luckily Yoongi pulled him along before his friends could embarrass him any further.

They reached Yoongi's car. Jungkook went around to the passenger side and reached for the handle. The two ducked into the low down car and put on their seatbelts.

"So, Jin's pretty strict, huh?" Yoongi chuckled, turning the key in the ignition. The engine roared to life.

"Yeah, he is. He just wants what's best for me." Jungkook smiled a bit.

"I've never had a friend like that. You're lucky." Yoongi mumbled, looking over his shoulder as he backed out of the driveway.

"If you stay on his good side, he'll be the same way with you. He just has trust issues." Jungkook laughed quietly, playing with the hem of his shirt.

"Well then, I hope I do." Yoongi glanced over at Jungkook momentarily.

"You will. I know it."

Ugh