Chapter 23

The next day;

Ellie's Pov.
I woke up this morning, and Lisa told me that Sean had went to get Ethan from the hospital. The doctors said that he could come home today because he wasn't really hurt. He just had a few scratches and a bruise on his eye. I missed him last night, and I was really concerned on how he was doing in the hospital, but I was also really worried because I think I'm going to tell everyone that I moving back home, and that me and Ethan can't see each other anymore. I feel so bad for not telling them that I had talked to my Mom already, but I knew it would make things way to complicated so I'll just have to tell them today.

Once Ethan gets home Sean walks him up to his room, so he could go lay down. He was really week from the car accident, and I know that he's in a complete lack of energy, because I felt the exact same way when I overdosed.

I wait like an hour before I go up to see how he's doing, and talk to him. But it is still morning so I have some time to tell them I'm leaving.

Once I get up there I see e laying under the blankets scrolling through Instagram or something. After he sees me he sits his phone down, and waits for me to come sit down. I walk over and sit on the edge of the bed not trying to bother him.

Ethan: What's up El?

Ellie: Uhm I just came to see how you were doing..

Ethan: Oh I thought you were gonna come yell at me again or something.

Ellie: Hey you deserved that. You know you could have gotten hurt way worse than you did e.

Ethan: I know babe. I'm sorry, I made a mistake. I just was so anxious that night, I didn't know what else to do.

Ellie: You could've came and talked to me.

Ethan: No I couldn't.

Ellie: Why?

Ethan: It doesn't matter why El. Can we just forget it?

Ellie: No, tell me.

Ethan: Fine. I was anxious because we had so much fun that day, and I was scared I was going to do something to mess it up again.

Ellie: Oh.

Ethan: I'm sorry..

Ellie: Don't be. It's not your fault. I just wish you could've told me how you were feeling before all of this happened.

Ethan: I promise I will next time I feel like this.

Ellie: Yea about that, my uh Mom said I could come back home..

Ethan: *smiles* Really?

Ellie: Yea..

Ethan: Oh well I'm happy for you, and she isn't mad that we're dating anymore?

Ellie: Yea she still doesn't want me to be anywhere around you.

Ethan: So what are you gonna do?

Ellie: Well I kinda needed to talk to you about that..

Ethan: Okay?

Ellie: I *gets nervous* well I..

Ethan: Are you okay?

Ellie: Uhm yea, well no. *starts to tear up*

Ethan: What is going on with you El?

Ellie: Well I told her that I would break up with you.

Ethan: WHAT?

Ellie: e I know your family has helped me a lot, and I'm very thankful. And I love you so much, but we're not good for each other.

Ethan: *doesn't say anything*

Ellie: e I'm sorry but I-

Ethan: *face gets red and starts to tear up* I don't care El. Just go.

Ellie: *looks at him* e, baby I jus-

Ethan: YOU WANT TO LEAVE SO BAD EL THEN LEAVE. I DONT FUCKING CARE.

Ellie: e you don't mean that can we just talk about it?

Ethan: Just go.

Ellie: *walks out of his room and walks downstairs where his parents are*

Authors note: sorry for the short chapter. I have a lot going on with school, but I do have a new fanfic on instagram @smiledxlans if you want to go read that. I'm gonna try to update everyday, or every other day. Anyway I love you guys and hope you are liking the fanfic so far <3