Chapter 20

Ellie's Pov.
   We lay in bed for about another hour, until I sit up and e looks at me confused.

Ellie: Can we talk?

   Ethan clears his throat, and then sits up in the bed beside me.

Ethan: Yea I guess..

Ellie: Uhm well I know we talked a little last night, and I don't know how this is going to really help, but where are you?

Ethan: *lays back down* Well I'm laying in the bed, waiting for you to lay back down so we can cuddle.

Ellie: *pulls his arm so he'll sit up again* I'm serious Ethan!!

Ethan: Okay, okay. What do you mean by where am I?

Ellie: Like with us.

Ethan: You know I love you El.

Ellie: Okay, but you tell me you love me, and then you tell me that you're not good for me. Then you say that we should date, but then you say you don't love me, and now you tell me you love me again.

Ethan: *sighs*

Ellie: I know I messed up big time, but I love you, and I just wanna know what's going to happen with us.

Ethan: Okay, well I do love you, but I don't know if I can forgive you Ellie. I know I'm the one that got you pregnant, but maybe if you would have told me about it we would still have the baby.

Ellie: Yea. Maybe we would, and I know it's going to be hard, but we can't change what happened. You and me both know that.

Ethan: What do you want me to say babe?

Ellie: Just tell me how you feel.

Ethan: *takes a second to think* I.. I want to be together.

Ellie: Really?

Ethan: *smiles a little* yea.. I love you so much El.

Ellie: I love you too.

Later that day;

Ellie's Pov.
We get out of bed, get up to eat breakfast, and then watch tv until Ethan's Mom and Dad go to work. After they leave me and Ethan lay on the couch playing on our phones, until he gets bored and starts looking at me.

Ethan: *smiles* hi

Ellie: *gets a little confused* hey?

Ethan: I'm bored..

Ellie: *sits her phone down* what do you wanna do?

Ethan: You want to go for a drive?

Ellie: but your parents said that you're not allowed to drive the car.

Ethan: so? They're not here, and I'm really bored.

Ellie: Okay. Where do you want to go?

Ethan: hmm, I don't know. I guess we'll figure it out when we start driving.

Ellie: *laughs a little* okay, lets go.

Ethan: *smiles and pulls her arm* okay lets go!

We get into the car, turn on music and start driving. The car is silent for a couple minutes, until e starts singing, and dancing along to the music. He was so goofy, and his smile gave me butterflies, every time he got a little happy.

I could tell that he was finally happy for the first time in weeks, and it made me happy. I loved to see that boy smile. I start singing along with him, and we both start dancing, and nodding our head to the beat of the music. We goof around for a couple more minutes, until his phone starts ringing.

Ethan: *pulls over and answers the phone*

He talks for a couple minutes and then puts whoever is on the phone on mute, so he could talk to me.

Ethan: Hey babe.

Ellie: Yea?

Ethan: I kinda have a question..

Ellie: What is it?

Ethan: One of my friends wants to know if we want to go pick up some weed, and stuff that he needs to sell. Do you want to?

Ellie: *doesn't say anything*

Ethan: He said we could smoke whatever we want.

Ellie: *laughs* sure, lets go.

Ethan: *smiles at me* okay, he's only like 10 minutes away.

Ellie: Okay *turns the music back up*

We drive for a couple more minutes, and then e stops the car, and gets out to talk to his friend. I sit in the car while they talk and stuff, and then he gets back in and hands me a bag to put in the back.

Ellie: So where do we have to take the stuff?

Ethan: Uhm no where right now the guy isn't home, but we probably need to be driving back to the house anyway. So we can put the car back before gray, and cam get there.

Ellie: Okay *holds his hand*

Ethan: *holds her hand and smiles*

Arrives at the house;

Ethan's Pov.
We get to the house, run the bag up to my room, and a few seconds later Grayson pulls up in his car.

Ellie: *in a sarcastic voice* Oh no. We didn't even have time to smoke.

Ethan: *also in a sarcastic voice* aww man.

*we both start laughing*

Ethan: Really though, he'll probably just be downstairs being lame or something anyway.

Ellie: Don't be mean.

Ethan: I can't help it. He never does anything, but go to school, come home, does his homework, and goes to bed.

Ellie: aw he's cute though.

Ethan: Cuter than me?

Ellie: *smirks a little* hmm maybe

Ethan: Whatever.

Ellie: I'm kidding, I love you.

Ethan: *kisses her* I love you too.

Authors note: sorry this chapter isn't that good, but the next one is going to be really good I think? Idk, but I hope you guys are actually liking the fanfic even though I take forever to update. Anyway Ily and hope you have a good day/night!