Chapter 16

Arrives at Ethan's house;

Ellie's Pov.
We all get out of the car and walk inside to a empty house.

Ellie: where's everyone at?

Grayson: Mom and Dad work late and Cameron's at her friends for the weekend.

Ellie: oh okay

After that me and Ethan walk up to his room and gray stays downstairs. When we get upstairs we lay on the bed and I get on instagram while e changes into some basketball shorts. When he gets changed he lays on the bed beside me, and looks up at me with a mischievous look.

Ellie: *looks at him and laughs a lil* what?

Ethan: I'm bored..

Ellie: okay?

Ethan: you wanna do something?

Ellie: hmm what'd you have in mind?

Ethan: well...

Ellie: Grayson is here too e.

Ethan: so? He's downstairs and we can lock the door.

Ellie: *smiles a lil* no, we can't.

Ethan: *kisses my chin, and starts moving his lips down to my neck* aww why not baby girl.

Ellie: seriously e, we can't.

Ethan: *moves his lips up to hers and starts kissing her* cmon baby

Ellie: *starts to give in and kisses back*

We kiss for a minute with our lips moving in sync. Until we hear a knock on the door. I pull back from the kiss and say "come in" Ethan rest his head on my shoulder while gray walks in to ask a question.

Grayson: do you guys- oh never mind.

Ethan: no it's fine bro, what's up?

Grayson: oh uhm I was gonna ask if you guys wanna order pizza?

Ellie: ooh yea, lets get pizza.

Ethan: yea, I'm down for pizza..

Grayson: *sits down* okay I'll order. What kind do you guys want.

Ethan: *looks at me* what kind you want El?

Ellie: oh it doesn't matter. Whatever you guys want.

Grayson: you okay with pineapple?

Ellie: yea that's good.

Grayson: mkay. *gets up from the bed* well I'm gonna go watch a movie downstairs..

Ellie: ah I wanna come.

Ethan: *holds my hand while I get up from the bed* Ell stay in here with me baby.

Ellie: kisses him* come on. Let's go downstairs and watch a movie with your brother cutie.

Ethan: scrunches his nose* ugh fine. *gets up from the bed and walks downstairs with Ellie*

Ethan's Pov.
After we get downstairs me, El, and gray sit on the couch, and watch tv until the pizza comes. Once the pizza comes we all sit in the kitchen eating pizza and joking around until it gets late. Me and Ellie go upstairs and take a shower, and then chill in my room, and talk about whatever comes to mind until we fall asleep.

The next day;

Ellie's Pov.
This morning I wake up laying next to e. We got to sleep in today since it's Saturday, and we just lay there cuddling until he says something.
Ethan; *starts feeling the sheets* what's on the sheet El?