Chapter 13

Ethan: what is it?

Ellie: *gets nervous and decides she's not ready to tell him about the pregnancy*

Ethan: *looks at her* El.. Ellie what do you need to tell me?

Ellie: I.. I went over to your friends to get some weed, and him and the other guys started telling me about other stuff they had.

Ethan: *is getting mad* what'd they do El?!

Ellie: well they sold me something called heroine and told me to take it when I got home. So when I got home I snorted it, and then a couple minutes later blacked out, and I guess I passed out.

Ethan: baby you know how serious heroine is. You could've died El.

Ellie: I I'm sorry e. I didn't know how serious it was.

Ethan: *stands up* god I can't believe they sold you that. I'm gonna beat their asses.

Ellie: *tries to sit up* e no, it's not their fault.

Ethan: Ellie, they could've killed you.

Ellie: I'm the one that bought it e. Plus they're your friends, don't get mad at them.

Ethan: but Ell- *heres a car pull up*

Ellie: oh my god that's my parents, you have to leave.

Ethan: how am I supposed to leave??

Ellie: uhm just go into the bathroom, and I'll call them in here, to talk. Then you can slip out whilst I'm stalling them.

Ethan: okay *kisses her and then goes into the bathroom*

Ellie: *stalls them for a couple minutes while Ethan leaves*

The next day;

Ellie's Pov.
I get up, take a shower and start getting ready for the day. I put on a pair of high waisted jeans, a hoodie, and a pair of converse. I do my hair, a little bit of concealer, and some clear lip gloss.

I walk downstairs eat breakfast, grab my books for school, and then get on the bus.

Arrives at school;

Ethan comes up and greets me by my locker.

Ethan: hey baby, you feel okay.

Ellie: yea *hugs him* I'm so sorry for last night.

Ethan: it's fine El, but please don't go over to their house again, most of those guys only care about money.

Ellie: I promise I won't baby. I don't know what I was thinking.

Ethan: okay thank you *kisses her on the forehead* I got to go to class but I'll see you at lunch.

Ellie: okay *smiles* see you at lunch.

A few hours later;

Ellie's Pov.
   I get to lunch and sit down at one of the empty tables to wait for Alexis and Madison.

Alexis and Madison; *sit down* hey El.

Ellie: hi guys, what's up?

*just then Ethan comes over here and sits down beside me*

Ellie: hey babe

Ethan: hi *kisses me*

Alexis and Madison; *look at us*

Ethan: hi girls
Alexis and Madison: *blushes* hi

Ethan: *looks at me and smiles*

Ellie: uhm so are you busy today?

Ethan: no, why?

Ellie: can I come over?

Ethan: what about your parents?

Ellie: they'll be fine.

Ethan: *laughs a little* El..

Ellie: I'm sure they'll be fine, plus I wanna hangout with you.

Ethan: *looks at her*

Ellie: pleassee

Ethan: fine, but your parents probably already hate me.

Ellie: laughs a little* no they don't

Ethan: whatever

After school;

Ellie's Pov.
   I get out of my last class and put my books in my locker. After that I walk outside and meet Ethan at his car.

Ethan: hey babygirl

Ellie: hi *smiles*

Ethan: you ready to go?

Ellie: yep

   We get in the car and e starts driving home. After a few minute of driving he gets a text.

Ellie: who was that?

Ethan: uhm one of my friends, I might just have to take you home.

Ellie: aw why?

Ethan: I have to go sell some stuff..

Ellie: why can't I go? It's not like I haven't done before.

Ethan: *laughs a lil* you sure?

Ellie: yea

Ethan: okay, we have to stop by the house and then we can go.

Ellie: okay

Arrives at Ethan's house;

Ellie's Pov.
   Ethan gets out of the car and I follow him in. When we get into his room I see a bag of weed and some rolling papers on his dresser.

Ellie: hey e, can I roll a blunt?

Ethan: sure

   After that we get back in the car, and e hands me a lighter. We start smoking and e starts driving to someone's house.

   We drive for a couple more minutes, just listening to music and not paying attention. Until we start to hear sirens, and Ethan stops the car.

Ellie: what was that?

Ethan: *sighs* I ran a red light.

Ellie: oh god..

Ethan: just act normal, and maybe they won't notice.

   After that Ethan gave the police officer his license, and the man walks back to the car with it. After a while of the guy talking to another police officer they both come back, and ask us to step out of the car. We get out and they start searching the car.

   We both knew what he was going to find, but tried to act normal while they searched. It took them a minute, but they finally stopped looking and told us both to put our hands behind our backs.

   I was so worried, but seeing e pressed up against the back of the police car was so hot. His muscles showing through his tank top, and his jaw clenched from the pain of the handcuffs. I was really nervous about what was going to happen, but for a while I wasn't even really paying attention. Seeing how attractive e was made me forgot about what was happening.

   They finally put us in the back of the car, and took us to the county jail. When we got there they put us both in the same cell, until they could ask questions.

   I was so nervous and my whole body was shaking from being so anxious. Ethan tried to calm me down, but the police officers wouldn't let us talk much.

   After a while they unlocked the cell, and got Ethan out so they could ask him some questions.

Authors note: tysm for 600 reads. Also sorry this chapter is kinda messy bc I was rushed when I was writing it.