Chapter 14

When they brought him back I thought they were going to take me in the other room to ask me questions too. But they just handed us a phone and told us we could make one call each. Ethan calls first.

*Ethan's call*

Ethan: hey mom it's Ethan

Ethan's Mom: Ethan why are you calling from this number? Where's your phone?

Ethan: uhm.. the police have it?

Ethan's Mom: the police?

Ethan: yea mom, look me and Ellie are in the county jail, and I need you to come bail me out.

Ethan's Mom: WHY ARE YOU IN JAIL??

Ethan: look ma, the police will tell you when you get here. I have to go though so Ellie can call her parents.

Ethan's Mom: alright. I'll be there in a minute.

*hangs up*

After that e hands me the phone, and I call my mom.

*Ellie's call*

Ellie: hey mom it's el.

Ellie's Mom: huh?

Ellie: your daughter, Ellie.

Ellie's Mom: why are you calling from this number?

Ellie: uhm I need you to come get me.

Ellie's Mom: where are you at?

Ellie: uh well me and Ethan are at the county jail...

Ellie's Mom: why? What are you doing with him anyway?

Ellie: we got pulled over and the police arrested us for possession of drugs.

Ellie's Mom: Ellie Rae, what the hell are you doing with drugs.

Ellie: mom can you please just come get me.

Ellie's Mom: no el. I'm tired of letting you get away with this. I told you to stop hanging out with that boy, and you didn't listen.

*hangs up*

Ethan: what happened?

Ellie: *sighs* she said that she wouldn't come get me because I wouldn't listen about hanging out with you.

Ethan: oh I'm so sorry El.

After that the police officer comes to get the phone and a woman follows behind him. As he gets closer I notice that it's Ethans mom. So they let Ethan out of the handcuffs and they all start walking to the front desk.

Ethan's Mom: Ethan Grant Dolan I can't believe you would do something like this.

Ethan: mom I'm so sorry, but can I please ask a favor?

Ethan's Mom: *sighs* what e?

Ethan: can you please try to bail Ellie out too.

Ethan's Mom: what about her parents?

Ethan: she called, but they said they wouldn't come get her.

Ethan's Mom: *looks at Ethan*

Ethan: please mom

Ethan's Mom: fine I'll try. *goes to talk to police officer.

When they get finished talking the police officer comes back to my cell, and takes off my handcuffs.

Ellie: what's going on?

Police officer: Mrs. Dolan is bailing you out.

Ellie: really?

Police officer: mhmm *walks me to the front where Ethan and his mom are*

Ellie: hi Mrs. Dolan thank you so much. I'm so so sorry for everything.

Ethan's Mom: *pays to bail us both out* I'll talk to you two when we get to the house.

We all walk out and Lisa tells me and Ethan to ride with her, and his dad would come get his car tomorrow. So we all get in the car and start driving to Ethan's house.

Arrives at Ethan's house;

When we walk into Ethans house. I see Ethans dad sitting on the couch and Grayson at the kitchen table eating cereal. When his dad sees us he stands up and walks into the kitchen where we are. I could tell e was nervous because he was looking at the floor and fidgeting with his fingers the entire time.

They tell us to sit down and ask Grayson to go up to his room.

After we sit down Ethans dad starts yelling and I get to nervous to pay attention. When he finally finishes scolding Ethan I look up and his mom starts talking to us.

Ethan's Mom: Ellie what are you going to do? Do you want us to take you to your house?

Ellie: no ma'am my parents don't want me at home. Could I just stay here tonight and I can find somewhere to stay tomorrow when I get out of school?

Ethan's Mom: no. I don't want you to wondering the streets. You can stay in Ethan's room with him until we figure something out.

Ellie: thank you guys so much.

Ethan's Mom: and as for you Ethan. What were you thinking? Why would you even have drugs? Do you know how dangerous that is.

Ethan: I'm so sorry guys. It'll never happen again.

Ethan's Dad: do you have anything else we need to know about?

Ethan: *is to scared to lie* uhm yea I have a little weed in my room, but I promise that's it.

Ethan's Dad: *goes into his room, and makes Ethan give him all the weed*

After that they flush it, and tell Ethan to go take a shower for school in the morning.

Authors note: tysm for 700 reads!! I hope you are liking it so far, and could you guys vote when you finish reading the chapters if you want? Ilyy and thank you again :)