I walked into the kitchen and saw Seth cooking.

"Hey..where are the babies?" I wondered, making him turn around quickly.

"Morning sunshine!" He grinned. "They're already asleep. Fed and bathed."

"Wow..you didn't have to do that. I didn't even plan on falling asleep." I groaned, pulling my hair up.

"Don't worry about it, Harper. You needed the rest. Plus I got to spend more time with my niece and nephew." He shrugged.

I walked closer, smelling the meal he was making. Not too bad.

"Spaghetti..how'd you know I was craving that?" I say jokingly.

"I can read your mind..." He wiggled his hands.

"Your a dork," I laughed. "But seriously thank you for doing all this. It means a lot."

"It's no problem at all." He waved his hand. "Now sit and I'll fix you a plate."

I took a seat at the table, fixing the baby monitor in front of me. Ethan and Hope were sleeping away. Gosh, they were so cute.

"There ya go ma'am." He set a huge plate of spaghetti in front of me. He grabbed me a bottle of water and sat in front of me.

It was quiet for awhile, only the sounds of us slurping the noodles we could hear.

"So call me crazy, but for dessert I made apple pie. It's my favorite." Seth clapped.

"Are you the next Gordon Ramsey?" I giggled, following him into the kitchen.

"I don't mean to brag but.." he pulled the pie out of the oven. "Yes."

"Woah..that looks amazing." I drooled over the appearance of the pie. I didn't know Seth could cook like that. You learn something new everyday.

"Maddy and Dean are coming over so we can save them a slice." Seth informed, cutting me and him a piece.

"They are gonna be just as shocked as me." I said, taking a bite. I closed my eyes, savoring all the flavors.

"What's the verdict? Is it Harper approved?" Seth raised his eyebrows, awaiting my answer.

"Yes, it is. This is so fucking good!" I nodded, eating more.

"Hey girlies!" Maddy exclaimed, coming through the door. Dean followed her, holding a plate of cupcakes.

"I'm here." Seth raised his hand.

"Sorry, I've been hanging around Nikki too much," Maddy shrugged. "Anyways, we brought cupcakes too."

"I love you guys." I pulled them both in a hug.

"Tell me Everything later." Maddy muttered in my ear as we pulled away.

"Of course." I whispered. Seth and I fixed them a plate of pie and we grabbed a few cupcakes.

We sat down at the table and began chatting, but get interrupted by the sounds of the twins crying.

Seth and I looked at each other and got up. We grabbed their bottles and he went in Ethan's room and I went in Hopes.
-

"Why did we have Seth book our train for seven in the fucking morning." Maddy groaned as we stood in line. We were taking the train to Paris to spend the weekend there before RAW.

"Because its only two hours, unless you want an almost seven hour car ride? With two screaming babies?" I questioned, and she stayed quiet.

Seth checked us all in and then we went to get some last minute snacks. Me and Dean stood in the coffee line while Maddy got waters and Seth got protein bars.

"Surprised the little ones are sleeping still." Dean motioned to the twins sleeping. I changed them in matching onesies so they'd be more comfortable.

I had them in their double stroller, it was much easier then having separate ones.

"Alright guys, we ready to get going?" Seth asked and we all agreed. I was planning on taking a nap.

Me and Maddy were sitting together and the boys were across from us. Dean fell asleep before the train took off, so the three of us chatted a little bit.

"Wait..who is that?!" Maddy gasped, nodding to the front of the train. My mouth dropped when I saw Margaret, waving to me excitedly, holding a suitcase.

"Is that your mom?" Seth whispered.

I slowly nodded, taking a deep breath in. "Yes..yes it is."

- - -
You learned some things about Harper's childhood..and met her mom..but isn't Seth and Harper's friendship so cute😍also who's excited to see the gangs adventures in paris?? It looks like they've got a surprise visitor already🤨...thanks for reading :) 💛