Everybody had their game night. Juliet and Nyssa had a very competitive badminton game going on. It was a draw in the end.

Cain and Anders played video games. Adam was playing checkers with Nathan. Alex was reading. Marie was playing tennis with the same brown skinned girl Juliet saw her with the other day - her name was something like Via or Lia. Maybe Via? She and Marie seemed pretty close.

That night, after the games, Juliet snuggled next to Alex as she lay on his bed. They were hugging. Juliet whispered, "we should do something to commemorate this day."

"I think the fact that we kissed is commemoration enough," Alex said drily.

"No, that's boring. We should do something exciting."

"Thanks."

She grinned as she stared up at him. She smacked his cheek lightly. "How about we sneak out and do something illegal?"

"No."

"Skinny dipping?"

"Definitely not."

"Get matching bracelets?"

"That is acceptable."

"But I dislike bracelets," Juliet mumbled.

Alex sighed. "We will think it over in the morning."

Juliet grumbled.

***

- next morning -

Juliet was strolling through the streets of Greece, searching for something that Alex would like. At the moment, she was searching for a slogan t-shirt. After half an hour, she found it.

The shirt was black and it said hey, soldier. She grinned. Perfect.

While she walked towards the hotel, she walked past an animal shelter. A whine sounded from the store, and Juliet paused.

She took a few steps back and looked through the window. A small husky stared at her with bared teeth and big, cute eyes.

He growled at her.

Juliet's heart melted and her mind was set.

This asshole was going to be her best friend for life.

***

Everybody was packing. Their flight was in three hours and no delay was allowed.

Alex had got a t-shirt for Juliet to commemorate the day. She still hadn't come back from wherever it was that she had gone to.

When she finally did, though, she came with a big box.

Alex raised an eyebrow. "Juliet?"

She was beaming as she said, "don't freak out." She put the box down and opened it. A puppy came running out, sniffing everything. Alex took a sudden step back.

"A puppy?" He asked incredulously. "I got you a t-shirt and you got me a puppy?"

Juliet laughed. "I got me a puppy. I got you a t-shirt too, cretin."

Alex gave Juliet the t-shirt with the word "Khrysopos" on it. It meant "with golden eyes or face". Julie's golden hair and golden heart and golden laugh and beautiful green-gold eyes.

Juliet gave Alex a black t-shirt with the words hey, soldier on it. Alex flushed a little.

"How are you going to take this boy home?" Alex asked Juliet when they were already in the car, driving to the airport.

Juliet was absent mindedly playing with the baby husky. "I'll pay for his seat. I am not leaving him here."

"Where did you find him?"

"Animal shelter," she said. "He was crying there and when I looked at him, he looked like this angry punk who didn't appreciate me intruding on his private moment and I loved it. Apparently, someone abandoned him on the side of the road. He is around three months old."

The beautiful husky stared up at Alex. He released a small cute bark.

"What are you going to name him?" Alex asked softly.

"Typhon," Juliet decided. "The most dangerous of all Greek monsters."

The puppy barked again, and started licking Alex's face.

"Yes," Alex got out, trying to push the scary puppy away, "very dangerous indeed."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .