Chapter 17 (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"Hey babe," he said in a deep voice. "Got me my soup, huh?"

"Yeah, sorry to wake you up," I saod gving him the soup, "Here drink this."

"I'm too lazy to drink it on my own," he said slumping down on the bed.

"Okay I'll tell Niall to feed you," I teased, "Niall!" I called out for him.

"No no no! He'll drink the whole thing! Fine, I'll drink it," he said sadly.

"I'll feed you, I was just teasing," his face lit up when I said that.

I started blowing the hotness from the soup and fed him the soup.

"Ow ow ow, it's hot!" he exclaimed.

"I'm so sorry!" I said. "So, the girls and I are going to do some shopping for the beach party tonight."

"No! Don't leave me!" Harry whined like a child.

"I'll be right back I promise," I said stuffing more soup in his mouth, "Is the soup alright?"

"The best," he said.

"Alrighty then, I'm gonna go now," I said placing the soup on the table. Harry caught my hand and made a 'puppy dog' face.

"I really have to go," I said giving him a quick peck on the lips, "Bye!"

I headed downstairs and saw Dani, Eleanor, and Perrie were already there, waiting for me. Looked like Liam already told them about my plans.

"Ready girlfriend?" Dani asked me.

"As ever," I said, "Wait, I have to tell Liam about Harry's medicines and-"

"Calm down, the boys will handle it, let's just go and have fun." Eleanor said, I relaxed a little bit and headed out.

The shopping day was just like any other, I got myself a "decent" swimsuit for tonights beach party and so did the others. We goofed around and came back just in time for the party.

We all gathered downstairs to go to the beach, whe I saw Harry come down to. 

"Harry? You're sick, why are you coming?" I asked.

"What, it's not like I'm going in the water or something, besides I need some fresh air," he said.

"It's okay Alex," Zayn said, "he can come, not like he's dying or something, huh?"

I nodded and let it go. I was just caring for Harry.

The beach was just walking distance so no one bothered to wear any clothes on top of their swimsuits, we were just headed out when Remi came in.

"Hey guys! I'm ready!" she said cheerfully. By the looks on everyone's face, it looked like no one one was happy about her coming with us. Niall was the only exception.

We went through the back door and headed onto the beach, and everyone started to hit the waves. They splished and splashed. I just sat on the sand reading a romance novel. In case you hasn't noticed, I'm not much of an outdoor person.

But Harry had other plans for me. I was sitting on a beach towel when I felt a pair of sturdy and muscular arms grab me from underneath and lift me up. My book fell, and I looked up to see it was Harry.

"What are you doing? Put me down!" I cried.

"No it's no use to be on the beach if you don't get wet," he said running with me in his arms towards the ocean.

I kicked and struggled but Harry's grip was really firm.

We reached near the ocean and Harry dropped me into the water. It was pretty deep so I didn't get hurt on my bum.

I got up and splashed water all over Harry, but then I realized he was sick!

"Harry! You said you won't go into the water!" I scolded him.

"Too late now," he said splashing more water on me.

Oh gosh, I thought, this boy...

We splashed and slipped and played in the water for a couple more minutes. This was really fun.

Finally, Harry and I stepped out of the water and I told him that I was going in the out house to get a towel to dry myself.

I left Harry behind and went in the out house. I went to the cupboard and got a fresh towel and started to dry my hair. I was heading out when I heard some moaning and the kind of noise that comes when you're...kissing someone.

I went into the hall and on the sofa I saw a couple making out. The girl had red hair. Remi.

But the guy wasn't Niall, it was someone else.

=======================================================================

Cliff hanger!!! aahahha love those! Anywho...the story is gonna come to an end soon *sad face* it was really fun writting it!! Thanks for your comments and votes!!!