"I just think the top is a bit low." Anne chuckled and clasped her hands together.

"Maybe try another dress?" Tracy suggested with an incouraging smile plastered on her face. I nodded and went back into the little cooped up area to change into another dress.

"Alright, this next one is more to elegance then ball gown." She pulled out

a simple dress yet elegant dress. It was short in front and long in back with a bow waist band. The top was an a line neck line with a lace cobering the chest, but its still sleeveless.

"This is beautiful!" I smiled on the edge of tears. "Can we go show them?" I asked still looking in the mirror.

"But of course." she smiled back with a hint of enthusiasm in her voice. She led me back to the podium and I faced my little crew. Most had a smile plastered on their faces, but Liam and Louis were not too thrilled. "So what do we think about this dress? And it's right in your budget too at 5,280." (AN budget is 5,300)

"I don't see you wearing that at all. Its too skimpy." Louis blurts.

"What happemed to my best friend?" I joked. He shrugged glancing over at Liam. "Li?"

"No comment." I nodded my head.

"C'mon, I have another one that I'm sure you'll like." she did her best to lighten the mood before anyone could say anything more. "So this one is more elegant if that's what you're all looking for. It's a one shoulder strap dress across the chest. It's a drop waist with a ruffled skirt. And then we add your belt and the shoes." I spun around and gasped at the dress. It was gorgeous!

"This is amazing! It's so beautiful adding the belt and the shoes. I love it!" I cheered with a few tears daring to fall.

(video on side bar)

"Do you want to add the vale?" my heart stopped. This could be the one.

"Yes." I barely got out.

She put on the vale and I spun around to see myself. I choked on my words. This was absolutely me. "Want to show them?" she looked at me with hopeful eyes. I just nodded at my loss of words.

I walked out holding my head high. This is it. I just know it. I got on the podium and looked down at Anne. "Honey, it's beautiful! You make the perfect bride already." she cried tears of joy.

"That's gorgeous, absolutely stunning." Gemma and Brook said at the same time with a giggle after it. I peered over at Louis and Liam. Liam was in deep concentration and worried me.

"Girl, you look prettier every time I see you. This makes the wedding day even more visible!" Louis fake cried jumping up and hugging me.

"Awe, thanks Lou." I stated blushing a bit. "Liam?"

He took a minuet to answer, "I can feel that mom would have loved you in this one. This is the dress." I cried on the spot.

"So are you saying yes to the dress?"

"I'm saying yes to the dress!" I smiled brightly hugging Liam to the max. This is it! I'm ready for my wedding day!

***

"So, how was dress shopping?" Harry asked as we walked through the door.

"Decideable." I smirked.

"Did you find a dress?"

"Duh." Louis sassed as he strutted into the kitchen.

"So when can I see this dress?" he chuckled wrapping his arms around my waist and looking down at me.

"Not until your wedding day Styles. Two months! Nothing less!" Willow barked.

"Ok, I'll back down Skies..." he trailed and kissed my temple before trudging into the kitchen.

"Make sure he doesn't go looking for pictures of it, it will just spoil everything if he sees it." Brook grimaced as she grabbed her board. "You coming?"

"Yeah let me change. Anne, Gem, Vicky, you are welcome to stay the night if you want. I'm just headed to the skate park. I haven't been there since I took you guys last." I chuckled bringing in the memories.

"Oh no it's fine sweetheart, we'll be going now." Anne embraced me into a hug as well as Vicky and Gemma. "We'll see you on May twenty third!" they walked out and the house still felt crowded.

I jogged up the stairs and put on my typical skating outfit. Black cargos, red tank top, crew jacket, and my black Doc Martins. "Ready. See you Tracy. Tell Elle and Jess I said bye! And if Liam or one of them worries, I'll be at the skate park."

"Alright, see you in time for dinner?"

"Of course!." she nodded and chuckled in agreement. Brook, Willow, and I headed out the door and to the skate park only to see Dominic and his pack of animals.

"Boss! Did BJ tell you about these scums coming 'ere?" Zuski asked with a smug look.

"No, but I'm glad I came now..." I trailed walking over to Dominic. "Couldn't get enough of our win?" I smirked.

"Actually, that's not why we're here." the darkness in his eyes grew. "Babe." Malory stepped out from behind him holding a bag.

"I'm sorry." she mouthed. My eyes grew. Thats not an ordinary bag, thats a dress bag!

"Now!" She opened the bag and threw the dress into a mud puddle.

"No!" I screamed launching towards the now destroyed dress I came to love. They all snickered and walked off leaving me on my knees crying away the pain. Blade. No, never again.

Blade, you need the blade! the voice kept telling me. I couldnt help but feel it was right- No! No, its not right!

A hand interrupted the fight between myself. "Katelyn, I'm so sorry." Brooks voice filled the silence desperately needed. I didn't acknowledge her and hunched over continuing to cry. Those, those fuck bags! They ruined everything!

"I'm leaving. I'll see you guys later." I skated back with the dress and layed it in the back seat of my new car. I took my keys out and drove to anywhere where a place would fix this. But no one could. It's officially ruined.

If it's the last thing I do, I will get them back for this.

@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@

Hope you enjoyed this!

I know you're probably like, "Seriously? Katie, you vome back from vacation and leve us with a fucking cliff hanger? *sigh* please update! I must know!" lol

Well, I'll talk to you all soon!

6+ votes

:)

-K@+!€