Season 1: "Bloom Tested"

~Edited~
[S]- A student who's not important
Hope you enjoy~
...

We all sat on the benches that sat outside, talking about Professor Palladium's test.

Stella: "Bloom! Bloom! Hey! Yoo-hoo!"

Bloom: "Huh?"

Stella: "You're losing it, girl! Did you even hear a single word that I said? Huh?"

Bloom: "Sorry, Stella. I was kinda lost in thought. So, what were you saying?"

Musa: "Obviously, you have no interest in the fact that Professor Palladium is finally going to take us all into the famous Simulation Room. But I, for one, think it's the most amazing but of news ever!"

"I agree."

Stella: "I've heard that some really cool things happen in that place."

Flora: "Yeah, and some horrible ones too."

"You shouldn't let that scare you, Flora."

Tecna: "They're just stupid rumors anyway, I mean... what could really ever happen to you in there?"

Flora: "You guys are right."

Stella: "Ah, come on, Flora. It'll be fun, you'll see. As for me, I plan on having a great experience, one that will go down in history so that I will become the talk of Alfea."

All: "Stella!"

Stella: "Oops! Sorry."

We began to laugh hysterically before heading to Professor Palladium's class.

...

Icy: "Those two have incredible power."

Darcy: "They're not your "run-of-the-mill" fairies, that's for sure."

Icy: "They're way too good for first-year students."

Darcy: "But, isn't Irene the Princess of Irequel."

Icy: "That doesn't matter. You can't get power that's just as strong as the Dragon Flame just by being a princess."

Stormy: "Let's check it out, then."

They summoned the vacuums and tested Bloom's and Irene's powers once again.

Trix: "Lorelei... Vacuum!"

Icy: "See? Their power registers at the highest level. You all see what I mean, don't you?"

Stormy: "Back in Magix, Bloom was surrounded in fire, where as Irene was able to shield the stupid fairies and herself from Bloom's energy. Is there other magic that is on the same level as the Dragon Flame?"

Darcy: "Yes! I remember reading about two dragon's in one of our classes. Apparently, there wasn't just one dragon that created all the world's. There were two. The Dragon Flame and the Lightning Flame. Bloom must have the Dragon Flame and Irene must have the Lightning Flame."

Icy: "Why didn't you tell us?!"

Darcy: "I didn't think it was real!"

Stormy: "We should test one of them. Just to make sure."