Season 1: "The Black-Mud Swamp"

~Edited~
[?]- Irene doesn't know their name yet
[S]- A student who's not important
Hope you enjoy~
...

Palladium: "So, as I was saying, today's exercise will be rather difficult."

[S]: "Professor Paladium! A mosquito just bit me."

Palladium: "Yes. Well, we are near a swamp and it's just a mosquito. No big deal."

[S]: "But look where it got me!"

She pointed to her mid thigh.

Palladium: "Oh my. I'm, well, what I meant was uh... To be "short" and to, uh... The point..." Everyone began to laugh.

"They shouldn't give him such a hard time."

Bloom: "I agree."

Stella: "If he were more confident, he'd get more respect."

Palladium: "A good fairy, must be able to listen to what nature tells us. Today's exercise is designed to put your skills to the test. Now, you've all been put into put into groups. So, we're ready to begin. You have three hours to get out of Black-Mud Swamp and reach the clearing, in the middle of Gloomy-Wood Forest... Without using magic! Remember, listen carefully to the voice of nature, and follow it's advice."

He disappeared leaving magic dust behind, also causing the students to gasp. We picked a random direction and began walking. We came across a lake that was filled with watery mud. With no other way across we had to walk through it. We grumbled in disgust.

Stella: "This place is... Argh... Totally disgusting."

Musa: "Oh, Yes dear! All this mud is so very inconvenient!"

We laughed causing Stella to glare at us.

Tecna: "I don't know if you realize it but we're knee-deep in what i would refer to as a problematic mud puddle. Alright you guys, take cover. I'll handle it."

She raised her hands and green fairy dust began to leak out.

Bloom: "No! Tecna, don't! We have to listen to nature. I smell something. What is it?"

Stella: "He said "listen," not smell."

All around us bubbles started to form and get bigger and bigger. I took a deep breath in and immediately began to gag.

Musa: "It smells like gas! Let's get outta here!"

We all ran to the other side and hid behind a big log. There was a small branch to me so I picked it up.

"Okay, let's see..." I threw it and it came in contact with a huge bubble. The bubble burst and let out a huge amount of gas that went straight into the air. All the other bubbles began to pop as well.

"A single spark and we would have been toast, my friend."

Flora: "Oh yes. We took a big risk."

Stella: "Especially you, Tecna. I would have sent you my dress maker's bill."

We laughed as Tecna sighed.

...

The Trix appeared in their room.

Stormy: "Free at last. I really can't stand Zarathustra's lesson's!"