Season 1: "Betrayed!"

~Edited~
[?]- Irene doesn't know their name yet
[C]- A citizen who's not important
[W]: A witch who's not important
Hope you enjoy~
...

[?]: "Irene! Irene, wake up!"

I opened my eyes to see a girl with short lilac colored hair wearing a beautiful dress.

(A/N: Just imagine a dress like Daphne's)

[?]: "We meet at last."

I jumped away from the girl and got into a defensive stance.

[?]: "I don't mean you any harm. Just listen to what I have to say, I don't have much time."

"Time for what? Who are you?"

"I am Ivory, Princess of Irequel. Daughter of Queen Ingrid and King Israel."

My eyes widened in

"Is this some type of joke?! I am the oldest daughter to Ingrid and Israel!"

Ivory: "You are now, but over thirty years ago, I was their first child."

"Even if you were, why would Mom and Dad not tell Iris and I about you?"

Ivory: "By the time you were born they had finally stopped grieving. They probably didn't want to bring up sad memories once you were brought into their lives."

"How did you pass?" (Die)

Ivory: "Since I was the Captain of the Royal Guard of Irequel, I was sent out on a mission with a few other guards. We were ambushed by over 100 men. Unfortunately, we lost our lives that day."

"Then how are you talking to me right now?"

Ivory: "I am able to communicate with you while you're unconscious. Sometimes, I will be able to say a few things to you while you're conscious. It takes a lot of energy though."

(Don't ask me why she has eNerGY)

"Why did it take you so many years to reach out to me?"

Ivory: "Recently you and your friends have fought the Trix. Your first battle didn't end to well, along with your second. That's why I have decided to reach out to you and teach you everything I've used whilst battling. Unfortunately, it's time for you to wake up. See you soon, little sister..."

(Probably didn't make sense. I'll come back to it later)

"Wait!"

...