Season 1: "Date With Disaster!"

~Edited~
[?]- Irene doesn't know their name yet
[C]- A citizen who's important
[S]- A student who's not important
Hope you enjoy~
...

Bloom: "Ugh! I hate doing kitchen duties. I just don't get it."

"What is it that you don't get it, Bloom?"

Bloom: "Why a school for fairies can't use magic to cook dinner. It doesn't make sense."

She placed the knife and the potato she was peeling onto the table, along with her apron. Magic surrounded her body as she was lifted into the air. She spun and performed a back flip.

"All you've got to do is wave the magic wand, snap your fingers, wiggle the nose a couple of times and voilà!" She landed on her feet. "Everything's ready without any effort."

The doors slammed open to reveal Mastro Sfoglia.

Mastro: "However, home-cooked meals taste alot better and are much healthier."

Bloom: "Um... Hi, Mastro Sfoglia!"

Mastro: "How's this side dish coming along?"

He stood next to Musa, watching her peel the potatoes.

Musa: "We're almost finished, sir."

Mastro: "Huh? These potatoes are too small! Take off less skin." He then pointed to the omelettes that were cooking on the stove. "And what about the omelettes? Don't forget to flip them, huh!"

Bloom: "Um, of course."

Mastro: "Cooking's an art, young ladies!"

Musa: "When I graduate from here, I'll eat out every night."

Mastro: "Now, let's see you flip these omelettes! Come on!"

We each grabbed a pan and flipped the omelettes. Flora, Tecna and I flipped our omelettes perfectly. Musa flipped hers and caught it... But a small piece of the omelette was hanging on the side. Bloom threw hers into the air to high, making the omelette get stuck on the ceiling fan.

Bloom: "Oh, I'm so sorry. I have no idea how it happened."

Mastro: "What are you waiting for? Somebody turn off the fan!"

Flora: "Uh.. I'll do it!" She ran to the switch and flipped it, but the fan began to spin faster.

Musa: "Come on down, little omelette. Don't be afraid. Trust me, no one's gonna eat you."

Mastro: "Argh!... I said turn it OFF!!"

Flora lightly chuckled before turning it off correctly. The fan slowed down, but the omelette slipped off and landed... right on Mastro Sfoglia's face.

Mastro: "I'll have a word with the Head Mistress about granting you permanent exemption from kitchen duties." He wiped off his face with his apron. "You young fairies cause more troubles than help! Now, I must clean up before dinner time, so keep an eye on the roast!"

He walked out of the kitchen. Flora checked on the roast and said everything was fine. Stella began to make her grand entrance. She looked excited.

Stella: "Girls, I have some wild news!"

Tecna: "We know. You managed to get out of kitchen duties. Congratulations, Stella."