Season 1: "Friends In Need"

~Edited~
[?]- Irene doesn't know their name yet
Hope you enjoy~
...

Griselda: "Your intrusion into Cloud Tower castle was extremely rude, young ladies! You exposed yourselves to great danger! That's the reason why your powers have been revoked. It is sufficient punishment."

She took a deep breath before continuing.

"For me, however, "sufficient" is not enough. Now, just so you remember this lesson, you will spend the entire day at school, and you will clean the castle from top to bottom!"

Flora: "Um, the whole castle?!"

Griselda: "No, just the stairs, corridors, classrooms and bathrooms."

Stella: "Oh, well then, that's okay. I thought it would be worse, honestly." Bloom laughed from her place next to Stella.

Griselda smirked. She clapped her hands making a small ball of light appear. The ball of light floated towards the wall and made cleaning supplies appear.

Griselda: "And, since you do not have access to your magic power for the moment..." She grabbed a broom and gave it to Stella. "These are your work tools."

Tecna: "What a strange object! Let's see what my computer says about it." She began typing away on her computer before Griselda closed it.

Griselda: "Oh! And one more thing! No techno-gadget allowed!"

Tecna: "Now that worries me!"

Musa: "Yeah, it shows! The sad news has obviously upset you."

"Well, by Tecna's standards, she's actually shown too much emotion."

Tecna: "I know. Ever since I met you guys, I easily lose control." We all began to laugh except Tecna. "It wasn't a joke, but a simple observation."

Griselda: "Young ladies!"

"Shh! Quiet!"

Griselda: "Tomorrow, I'll conduct an inspection. Everything better be clean. Now, go!"

Flora's POV

"It's not hard to use a broom. Want me to show you how?"

Tecna: "Nah! I'm sure I can figure out how to use these primitive implements."

She picked up the bucket and placed it on her head.

"Are you sure?"

Tecna: "Of course."

"Are you really, really sure you don't want any... "Help"?"

Tecna: "I can handle the situation, Flora. Don't worry."

She picked up the room broom that laid on the ground and raised the end into the air. She began to brush off the dust of a painting that hung on the wall.

Tecna: "See?"

"Indeed, I see."

She kept brushing back and forth, until it fell on the floor and shattered.

Tecna: "I think I might've done something wrong."

"Now, would you like me to help you?"

Irene's POV