Season 1: "Mission At Cloud Tower"

~Edited~
[?]- Irene doesn't know their name yet
Hope you enjoy~
...

Bloom: "The Sword of Power: Part of the lineal right of the Princess of the Sun and Moon of Solaris. That means it belongs to you."

Stella: "Of course it does! I could've told you that my self. The Sword-Ring has been in my family, well, forever!"

Bloom: "Yeah, but that doesn't tell us why the witches are so eager to have it."

Flora: "Well, it is an important and valuable object."

Stella: "The Trix aren't common criminals. There's got to be something else to it."

Bloom: "Anyhow, I discovered other very interesting things about your ring in the book that I found at the library. According to the legend, the Sword of Solaris was created a long time ago, nobody remembers when. It was sculpted out of a stone, immersed in the Spring of Light which still flows today and is only one of the many gifts offered by the Sacred Fire and Sacred Lightning."

Stella: "Woah! And I thought the history of Solaris was ultra-boring!"

We all laughed before Tecna asked a question.

Tecna: "Uh, what is the Sacred Fire and Sacred Lightning exactly?"

Bloom mimicked Miss Griselda as she answered.

Bloom: "Excellent question, Miss Tecna. Very pleased you should ask."

Flora: "Hey! You sound just like Griselda!"

Laughs escaped our mouths once again.

Bloom: "Listen to this. The enchanted universe of the magical dimension, as we know it, was created eons ago by two Mythical Dragons, who sparked the Sacred Fire and Lightning."

We left our dorm and began to walk down the hallway.

Flora: "Did the dragon's exist for real or is it simply a Mythical Symbol?"

I smiled as we continued to walk.

Tecna: "Well, I think it represents an ideal, you know: the embodiment of good versus evil."

Bloom: "Yeah, sure. Okay. Uh. Could you, maybe repeat that in English?"

"Stella, you must know the story."

Stella: "Uh, well, ancient history is not my strong point."

Flora: "Oh, of course! You have different priorities."

Stella: "Yeah! Shopping, for instance."

Bloom: "I would like to know more about this dragon. I think I'll go back to the library. There are still too many question left unanswered."

We said goodbye to Bloom and continued on our way.

Bloom's POV

I began to make my way towards the library.

"For some reason, I don't think the Dragon's are just a legend. There's something more to this story, something important. I can just feel it."

[?]: "Perhaps I can help you."

I quickly turned around to see Miss Faragonda!

"Miss Faragonda!"

Faragonda: "Come with me." She led me to her office. "Have a seat."