She just nodded her head in no looking down.

" Her brother is going to London for a business deal." Rads said to me sighing munching on her chips.

" So what? He will be back in a few days." I said keeping my hand on her hand.

" Actually he will be away not for just few days but for few months." Jai added.

" Oh" I said.

I know...... what I heard from Piyu is that she is very close to her brother and she never stayed away from her family for a single day also. So it must be very hard for her to digest the fact that she will be away from her brother for many months.

" Hey, look at me Piyu. Don't be sad, I am here with you and will be always there for you whenever you feel alone." I said smiling at her and she nodded her head but a lone tear escaped from her eye which made something inside my heart that I didn't understand.

" Hey Sam! What do you mean by Piyu feeling alone? How will she be alone when I am glued to her 24/7?" Rads scowled at me and continued eating her chips.

" Yeah yeah, you will be glued to her always but you will be also glued to your food 24/7." I said laughing at her.

" So?" She asked me confused.

" So the fact is that you will forget everything around you when it comes to the food." Jai said to her as a matter of fact.

Jai and I high fived each other laughing.

" How dare you Jai to tell me that for me food is more important than Piyu?" She growled at Jai.

" I didn't say like that." Jai defended himself and her glare turned towards me.

" We just said that you will forget everything when food is around you." I said to her.

" So you are saying that I eat a lot and I am fat." She yelled at me.

I looked astonished at her.

" When did I say that?" I asked her bewildered and Jai started laughing.

" You just said it." She glared at me.

Before I can respond to her she inserted handful of chips into Jai's mouth who was laughing hard and now choking hard with tears in his eyes.

That made be burst out laughing which earned a dangerous glare from rads.

Uh oh! Angry Rads is more dangerous.

I think I should stop laughing and before I could do anything my face got smacked with a book.

It hit pretty hard, my nose and my mouth are stinging.

Seeing us like that Rads started laughing hard clutching her stomach.

The next minute Jai and I were attacking her.

Jai dumped all the chips on her head and I throwed the book back at her which hit her on one side of her face and fell down.

" Owweee....." Rads yelped in pain.

And soon we three were fighting like mad people but soon stopped hearing something.

It's not something but it's a melodious thing.

Piyu was laughing out loudly with tears in her eyes by clutching her stomach.

We just sat there staring at her and we were happy that her mood got lifted by our madness.