Reunited Continued

Dinner went well, and surprisingly relatively quiet for the big arrival of Kaz's body double or long-lost brother. This scared Kaz even more as they went to the living room for their usual afternoon tea/coffee. Inej squeezed his hand, taking him to their usual spot, and so the reminiscing began with an array of questions shot out like gunfire.

"Jesper! Why the hell would that be important to ask." Wylan snapped at the rudeness of his husband.

"What! It's important to know."

"What gender my brother is interested in is important to know how?" Kaz rasped shortly,

"I uh... was just genuinely curious?" Jesper sputtered, Wylan shot him a short-lived glare, Jesper quickly distracted by the task of getting back in the merchling's good side.

"Anyway, I don't know how I came back. I never saw any 'other side', and I know quite a few stories on Kaz, Nina." Kaz suddenly  was much more interested in the answers. "Jordie." He warned quietly.

"Oh, so there is something interesting? Some dirt to be unburied."

"Not really" Kaz said, getting up.

"Then why are you scared?" Jordie taunted, easily standing up using his height over Kaz. Kaz snapped his cane up and swiped Jordie's legs out from under him.

"You tend to make up stories, Jord. Nothing more than that to fear around this crowd." Jordie huffed,

"Well, how about a true story." Jordie got up and smirked, Kaz narrowed his eyes.

"We're too old for games like these." Kaz snarled, but a small smile was curving up his lip.

"I see you still can't help but take a challenge, Kazzy."

"I'm not the same kid, Jordie. Your gonna lose this time."

"Uh huh, sure tough guy. I'm still eldest."

"Technically speaking, I've been alive longer then you have been, know more, and therefore am the eldest." Jordie glared at him.

"maybe, but I have deaths experience, making me more mature, and the advantage of year. Also, I'm still stronger than you." Kaz rose an eyebrow, tilting his head.

"And how the hell do you know that?"

"I'm about to." Kaz scoffed,

"you've been alive for barely under a day and you already want to pick a brawl?"

"Hey, It's in my blood, besides, I've been alive a lot longer than a day and I remember better than you'd think." Before anyone could respond he had rushed forward, grabbing hold of Kaz's right arm pushing it sharply behind his back, forcing Kaz to make a small yelp sound before regaining himself, stomping on his brother's foot and slamming his head back, Jordie stumbled backward, shaking his head.

Kaz rolled his shoulder, setting his cane to the couch.

"Seriously? You're going to go as low as to attack an old broken bone?" Kaz snarled, eyes dark. Jordie grunted, he went to swing at Kaz, but he ducked away, shoving his body weight into Jordie's chest, flinging him to the ground. Jordie huffed, Kaz rose a hand. "We wouldn't want to break any of the nice furniture, would we?" Jordie pouted.

Suddenly Jesper shot up. "Why did you call me Jordie that one time?" He blurted, Kaz sighed, leaning back on his heels as both Jesper and Jordie moved to his side, the others watched with quiet smirks. "Jes." "Explain!" "Yeah!" Jordie chimes in with Jesper, they both had an inch or so on Kaz, and leaned close.

"You remind me of him." Kaz said evenly, they both gasped dramatically and glared at each other. Kaz resisted an eye roll, and he sat down as Inej rose an eyebrow at him. "Wait for it." Kaz murmured, tilting his head so it rested on her shoulder, he gently kissed her collar bone before he moved away so he could lay across the couch. An eruption happened between the two of them, at a too fast to understand speed they argued who was the better brother because they know Kaz at a certain time of his life, compared their traits, traded flirting tips, and then finally agreed that they both were good with being a brother to Kaz. Everyone else blinked at the two as they grinned and talked at a normal human speed.