Game night (oh no)

Silence filled the dark foyer. Until a light flicked on and a ruckus entered the room consisting of six teens, two especially loud ones butchering the lyrics of 'Sweet Caroline', tearing through the house.

As the song came to an end, Nina flopped down on the couch with a heavy sigh. "I'm kind of bored" Nina complained, Kaz wasn't sure if she was drunk or just acting like it to piss him off, he nearly threatened her with his cane on the way home... twice. Inej however, was very good at reading him and stopped him before he could, just glaring at him when he thought about it.

"Let's do something then. Karaoke night?" Jesper said, grinning.
"No" Matthias shot down instantly.
"If only it not being Karaoke night would stop them from actually singing," Kaz grumbled. Wylan gave a nod of affrimation, much to Jesper's betrayed astonishment.

"I have a beautiful singing voice! You're lucky to hear it!"
"You tell them Jes!" Nina backed up.
"Yours could use some work tho, Neens." Jesper added.
"You back-stabbing skiv! Come here so I can strangle the singing voice out of you," Nina bellowed. Matthias put a arm across Nina to keep her from lunging at Jesper who'd raised his fists to protect himself with.

Inej piped in, "how about a game night?" As a means of brokering peace and changing the topic. Kaz shot her a begrudging glare. Inej returned a glare back. "I didn't hear any suggestions from you, Kaz." He rolled his eyes.
"That was the point. " he rasped back, walking over to the couch where he sat down and stretched out his leg.

Inej followed him, sitting beside him. "Kaz- I'll make you a deal." Kaz rose an eyebrow, giving her an interested look. Inej kept steady eye contact with him, everyone waited for someone to say something, he narrowed his eyes and she smirked.

"Alright fine.."
"uhmmm... what?" Wylan asked with a raised eyebrow.
"They had a silent conversation with no signs or words used, yes." Jesper said, he had eventually gotten used to it, as they were his best friends
"But how?"
"Don't bother trying to figure it out, Babe." Jesper soothed, he pet Wylan's curls, then kissed his forehead. Wylan blushed like a tomato and a small smile curled up his lips.

"So, what do we play?" Nina asked, Inej shrugged and got up, walking to the game shelf. She pulled out multiple games, reading them off as she went.
"Sorry?"
"Too many players." Jesper shot it down.
"Uno"
"We played that yesterday." Nina complained.
"And Kaz cheats."
"You can't cheat at Uno, Wylan." Kaz corrects
"You rig it somehow." Wylan mutters to himself, side eyeing the barrel boss.

"I hate that game anyway," Jesper waves off, kicking up his feet.
"I'm pretty sure you're just colorblind," Nina added in, Kaz nodded in agreement.
"Explains the outfit choice."
"Says the one dressed in all black, if I'm colorblind you're monochromatic." Jesper shot back crossing his arms.
Kaz just scoffed, rolling his eyes.

Inej sorted through a few more boxes before pulling out a very dusty board.
"Jumanji?"
"Nope. Matthias hates that game... He thinks he'll be sucked in like the movie one day." Nina supplied, striking the big man's arm softly. Kaz glanced up, an evil smirk on his lips.
"We have to play that," he rasped amusedly.
Matthias growled nervously, Inej threw one of Kaz's spare gloves at him, he managed to catch it to her annoyance.

Underneath Jumanji though, was an older box. It's dust was deeply layered.
"Monopoly?" The room froze.
"I'd like to give it a try" Matthias eventually said, Kaz just tilted his head to the side and smiled a Dirtyhand's grin.
"This will be fun," he concluded. Wylan scoots forward, seemingly interested. "It has been a while,"
Jesper meanwhile was too busy making concerned expressions in Kaz's direction.

"I don't know....." Jesper started but Inej was already setting up the board in the middle of the room.
"Give it a chance, Jes."
"You might even get a chance to be rich," Kaz teased, Jesper scowled at him.
"Who owns a mansion of us?"
"Wylan," Kaz deadpanned back, to which Jesper stumbled over a response.
"Maybe, but it's ours and I help him run it so there!"