Nina's attempt at being homocided

Nina waited till Matthias was asleep to sneak out of their room. She crept through the damp and silent tomb, his words running through her head. "Kaz has it. Will you crawl into his bed too?" Nina shook her head, not his bed, but his bedroom. With Kaz not sleeping often and working on scheming he would have to be out cold. Nina cursed the fact that she couldn't focus her mind enough to use her powers, the only thing running through her head was a small white packet of crushed flower dust. She just needed to lift it from Kaz, but where would he keep it? Something so important would probably be close to him, but not important enough to be on his person, probably in something nearly always on his person. His hat? Perhaps his coat? Could it be possible to slip it in his gloves... Nina wondered as she slowly came toward the door. Her hand shook with fear and excitement, and also a raging and roaring want for the drug, for the ability to hold everyone at the flick of a fingertip.

She pulled the door open quietly as she could, walking toward him with slow and sensitive steps. She paused, never seeing Kaz asleep, he looked so fragile, his bad leg bent in a way that made the break obvious, curled into himself. Smiling, she walked toward his coat with silent steps. Placing her hand on his things, a knife embedded itself in the wall beside her head and she jumped. "Move again, and I won't miss." His rasp was sharp and hallow. "It's me." Nina hissed, being caught was better than dying. "Oh, I know, I was expecting you once Matthias reached his breaking point." She clutched her hands,  glaring at Kaz as he snarled. "Get out." "Kaz.. if I could just-" "out." "I could use Parem... to save her." "We'll save Inej without sacrificing. Get out. Now." She frowned, "Kaz- don't you care.."Get out." He readied his knife and it was enough to get Nina to realize she would get a haircut by whizzing knife. She had left to find comfort in Matthias arm's.

Quick draft.