Together Again

Dan's POV

    I wake up wheezing.A nurse notices and rushed to me.

    "Daniel,remain calm.It's not good for your heart." She attempts to calm me down.

    "Where's my baby?Or Phil?"

    "We don't know where your husband is,Daniel.We have no idea which waiting room he's in.Your baby is in the nursery."

    "Give me my phone.I'll call him."

    "We do not have your personal items,Daniel."

    "Please...find my family."

    "I will look at every waiting room, Daniel."

    A few minutes later,Phil runs in with lightning speed.He hugs me and showers me with little kisses all over my face.We start sobbing as we hug each other tightly.

    "Philly...How long was I out?" I ask,letting out small sobs.

    "Sixteen hours.They wouldn't give me any information on you or the baby.I was so scared,Dan." Phil sobbed loudly.

    "It's okay.I'm okay.The baby's okay,right?Everything will be okay."

    The nurse stepped back into the room. "Daniel,would you like to hold your baby?"

    "More than anything.Please." I plead.A few minutes later,she enters the room with a pink bundle of blankets.Inside said bundle was the tiniest little baby I've ever seen. She gently hands the baby to me.I start to cry uncontrollably.

    "Hello,my angel."

    "Dan,she's beautiful."

    "Of course she is.She's your baby,Phil."

    "Our baby.She gets her looks from the both of us.Oh,I'll get April and the rest of our families."

    "Alright..."

    It was only a few minutes later when all our friends and family walk in.April runs up to me and climbs onto the bed.

    "Daddy!" April giggles.

    "Hi,pumpkin.Hey,meet your new baby sister."

    "Sister?" She looks at Levy with wondering eyes.Honestly,I'm worried she won't like the baby.I keep my smile as April opens her mouth to talk,not taking her eyes off her tiny sister. "What's her name Daddy?"

    "Levy."

    "I like her,Daddy."

    "Oh,Danny." My mum squealed. "I'm so proud of you!"

    "Thanks,mum." I smile.My dad walks over from behind her.I move closer to Phil,who places a protective hand on my shoulder.

    "Dan." Dad starts,walking toward me.

    "Hi,Dad." I mumble.

    "I was wrong about you,Dan."

    "What?"

    "Dan,You really turned out to be something great.You did good,kid. You have two daughters.I'm sorry for how I've treated you,but there's no taking it back now.I'm just so,so proud of you."

    "Thank,Dad.Phil,I'm tired."

    "You should be,you've been through a lot.Alright,everyone.Bed time for Dan and Levy.Ou-"

    "Phil...go home.You need a proper sleep."

    "Dan,I-"

    "Phil Lester,go home and sleep. Take April home and cuddle.You can come back tomorrow,but you need sleep."

    "Thank you,love."