Your wedding day

Your wedding day

Ashton: You paced around the room in your wedding dress, fiddling with the lace of your veil. You didn't know why you were so nervous, today was the happiest day of your life! You twisted the diamond engagement ring around on your finger, remembering the day Ashton gave it to you. You smiled. You figured that Ashton was equally as nervous as you were. One of your bridesmaids came in and told you it was time to walk down the aisle. You took a deep breath as the doors opened and the music began to play. Ashton stood at the end of the aisle fidgeting and straightening his tie. Calum tapped him on the shoulder and pointed down the aisle at you. Ashton's hand flew up to his mouth and his eyes filled with tears. As you slowly walked up the aisle, Ashton's smile grew bigger and bigger. When you reached him, he took your hand. "You look so beautiful..." he whispered.

Calum: "You may now kiss the bride!" the minister announced. Calum wrapped his arms around your waist and crashed his lips to yours. You let out a giggle and kissed him back with everything you had. "I love you so much." you whispered as the two of you pulled apart. "You ready?" he asked as you took his arm. "Let's do it." you said with a devilish smirk, gathering your dress. Calum leaned closer to you as your families clapped and the music began to play. "1...2...3!" The two of you sprinted down the aisle, laughing hysterically. When you reached the stairs, Calum pulled you in for another passionate kiss just in time for the photographer to snap an incredible picture of the two of you.

Luke: Luke took your hand, leading you out to the dance floor. "And now, for their very first dance as husband and wife. Mr. and Mrs. Hemmings!!" the DJ yelled. Your friends and family all clapped. Luke pulled you close to his chest and rested his forehead against yours. As you swayed back and forth, it was as if you were the only two people in the room. Luke pressed a small kiss to your nose, making you giggle. He pulled you in for a long kiss as the song ended. "I love you so much...Mrs. Hemmings." he said with a wink.

Michael: "Do you have the rings?" the minister asked. Michael smiled and nodded, taking your hand. "With this ring, I thee wed." Your heart fluttered as Michael slid the cold metal band onto your finger. Your hands were shaking as you repeated his words, sliding his ring on. "I now pronounce you man and wife! Congratulations!" Michael held both of your hands in his. You could tell he was trying to wait for the minister's words before he kissed you. "You may-" Michael leaned forward and connected your lips, unable to wait for the minister to finish his sentence. You placed your hands on his cheeks, smiling as you pulled him closer.

A/N how did u like it?
Message me to be internet friends