one of the other boys likes you ( his pov )

One of the boys have a crush on you (HIS POV)

Luke: I was leaning back on my bed in the hotel that we were staying in when I heard the door open and close. I see Calum walk in and sit on the edge of my bed. "I told you to get ready! We're going to that club down the street tonight," Calum says. "I don't want to go." "Why not?" Well why should I?" "To have fun and meet a girl," Calum says like it's the most obvious answer in the world. "I don't need to meet a girl," suddenly I find my hands more interesting than this conversation. "Why not?" "I already have my eye on someone," I blushed. "Who is this?" Calum smirks, "do I know her?" I nod. "Is it Y/N?" I nod again, my cheeks are now an even darker shade of red. "Thought so," Calum chuckles.

Michael: "Would you stop looking at her like that?" Calum asked. "What?" I asked as I wasn't paying much attention to Calum. "If you don't want to make it so obvious, then don't look at her like that." "Make what obvious?" Michael questioned. "I know you like her," Calum sighed, "It annoys me how you don't ask her out." It was Michael's turn to sigh, "she doesn't like me back so what's the point?" "I wouldn't say that," Calum smirked, "you'll never know until you try."

Calum: "CALUM!" I heard as I walked toward the exit of the airport. I look up to see Y/N running towards me. I drop my bags and pull her in for a hug. Y/N is my best friend and I haven't been able to see her this whole tour. While we were hugging I heard whistles come from the boys. I pulled back and glared at them. "I missed you so much," Y/N said. "I missed you more," I responded as I kissed the top of Y/N's head. I couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the day. I just wish that this stupid crush would go away.

Ashton: "I'm so bored," Luke whined. The rest of the boys hummed in agreement while I just stared at my phone, waiting to receive a text from Y/N. "What are you doing?" Michael asked. "Texting," I responded subconsciously. "Who?" Luke perked up. Shit, I probably shouldn't have said that. "Somebody," I answered hoping that they'd forget about it. "Nooooooo, tell us! I want to know who's making our Ash so happy and smiley," Michael said. Calum grabbed Ashton's phone out of his hands just in time to receive a text from you. "HE'S TEXTING Y/N! I KNEW HE LIKED HER!"