photograph nickelback

Photograph by Nickelback

Michael:

Look at this photograph

Every time I do it makes me laugh

"I JUST CAN’T HANDLE IT ANYMORE!" I scream.

Michael’s hand balls into a fist and punches the wall. He screams in agony, I’m not really quite sure if it’s emotional or physical pain. 

I hear a loud shattering and notice that a picture frame has hit the ground. I lean down to pick it up. My fingers get cut on the glass, but I don’t care. I stare at the picture. A tear falls from my eye. I quickly wipe it and turn it to show Michael.

"Remember when we took this?" you whisper, collapsing onto the couch.

He stands right next to you.

"Yeah… when we had our first kiss." he smiled lightly.

You gently laugh, “you fell into the pool trying to impress me.”

"You told me that when I fell into the pool was the exact moment you fell for… me." he stated.

You nod slightly.

"Michael?"

"Yeah?"

"I miss this." you say, gesturing to the picture. Luke had taken a picture with the camera that you were carrying around for your photography class. You and Michael were standing there, hand in hand, looking at the sunset.

"I do too, y/n."

"Why can’t we just go back to then?"

He sighs, “you know what, let’s do it. Let’s go back to Ashton’s house. Right now. The sun’s going to set in about an hour.” he suggests, grabbing the picture from your hand and looking at you with hope.

You glance down at the picture, then you smile. You reach up to grab his hand and he helps you up. You run out the door and start you renewed life together 

Luke:

It’s hard to say it, time to say it

Goodbye, goodbye.

"Luke, wake up, it’s 5:30, you’re going to miss your flight."

"No babe I can be late it’s okay."

"No, Luke. You can’t be. You can’t start out this tour by being late."

"Babe I just wanna stay here."

"I know you do Luke, trust me, but you can’t let me be the reason you miss this."

"I’m going to miss you." he bluntly says, sitting up in the bed.

"I’m going to miss you too." you say, smiling and pecking his lips.

"But you’re also going to miss your flight, so get up." you say, grabbing his right arm in both of yours and pulling as hard as you can to make him stand up. He eventually helps you and stands up. He slowly walks over to the bathroom and brushes his teeth and hair. He walks out and notices that you’re not there. He grabs his suitcase that you two had packed together the night before.

"Babe?" he calls to the house.

You’re still not there. He lets his suitcase fall to the ground and he starts running around the house. He opens the front door and notices that the van to take them to the airport is there. He runs inside and brings his suitcase out. He opens the side door, “sorry guys, I can’t find y/n right now so hold on a second.”