Please dont leave me

Ashton : You just had the biggest fight ever with Ashton. "I'm done with it Ashton" you yell and run upstairs. You grab your bag, put some clothes in it and phone charger and walk downstairs. You don't see Ashton anywhere. You walk to the kitchen to grab your car keys when you see Ashton on the floor crying with your keys in his hands. "Please don't leave me" he says. You freeze for a second and then sit down next to him. "I'm so sorry" he says. You hug him and let him cry into your shoulder. Your heart break by hearing Ashton being so upset. Tears slowly start roling down your own cheeks. "I love you baby, I love you so much" he says. "I know Ash, I love you too" you say. He stand up and lifts you up. He walks to the bedroom. You both put your pyjama's on / clothes off and laying in boxers. "Goodnight baby" Ashton says and kisses you. "Goodnight" you say and fall asleep.

Michael : Michael and you have been friend with benefits for 1.5 years. You both promised not to fall in love and you'd stop when one of you would be dating. You were waiting for Michael to come over but this time not for the usual sex round but to tell him you are pregnant with his kid. You know that Michael is the farther because he is the only one you have been having sex with. You hear a knock on the door. You walk to the door and open it. You see Michael standing there with a smile on his face and he leans in to kiss you but you put up your hand to stop him. "We need to talk" you say. "Hmm okay" he says. He walks inside on say on your couch. "Please don't leave me" you say. "Why would I? Have you been out with another boy?" he asks. You shove the magazines from the table and grab the three pregnancy tests under it and hand them to Michael. He looks at the sticks and then at you. "So who's the dad?" he asks. "GOD MICHAEL YOU ARE SO STUPID, GEEZ YOU ARE THE DAD" you yell because of the frustration. You feel yourself gagging and you know you are going to throw up in a few seconds. You run to the bathroom and let everything out. You feel someone rubbing your back and holding your hair up. "It's okay, I'm going to support you, I love you" Michael says. You wash your mounth after Michael helped you to stand up. "I love you too" you whisper and mean it. You have been in love with Michael for the last half year. "Be my girlfriend?" Michael asks. "Mikey, we don't have to be girlfriend and boyfriend, you don't have to" you say. "No I love you, I really do and want you to be my girlfriend and then atleast I can tell I got my girlfriend knocked up instead of some girl" he says. You nod and hug him. "I love you too"

Calum : "Please don't leave me, I don't stupid soup" Calum pouts. "So the punk rock boy wants to cuddle huh? You should hear yourself, you almost don't even have a voice" you say and laugh. "I'm cold" he whines. "You are already under three blankets Cal" you say. "I wanna cuddle" he says. "You need to eat and drink too Cal" you say. "After a nap with you I'll drink and eat something now just cuddle and please don't leave me" he says. You nod and crawl under the blankets. "Thank you, I love you" Calum whispers.

Luke : Luke was your brothers best friend his little brother so that mean Justin your brother has a best friend called Jack and his brother is Luke. Luke came with Jack a lot so you saw Luke a lot. Jack and Justin left leaving you two together so you decided to watch a movie. You both had crushes on each other but because both your brother you stayed friends. After the second movie was over you fell asleep cuddled with Luke so Luke decided to bring you up to bed. He lifted you up and in the state where you were half asleep and half awake you threw your arms around his neck and mumbled a thank you. He lays you in bed and tucks you in. He smiles at you and puts a lock of your hair behind your ear. "Please don't leave me Luke" you whisper. "Stay with me" you whisper again. Then he would nod and lay next to you. The next morning twitter was full of tweets from Jack and Justin about you and Luke.