What you wear of his

WHAT YOU WEAR OF HIS

ASHTON: His bandannas. He has about 10 bandannas that he hasn't even wore yet, so not letting them go waste you toke 2. He didn't care because he dint notice until you toke a picture and put it on tweeter and said "so your the one who toke them, sneaky girl".

MICHAEL: His plaid idot shirt. He wears that shirt like a baby wears a diaper, always. But one time you were cold and he was wearing it, so he gave it to you. but it was also your last day with him until you went back to Australia, so both forgot you were wearing it. but only 2 days after he texted you this "honey, did you take me plaid shirt?"

CALUM: His baseball t's. One day as you wear visiting him on tour, you saw your most favorite baseball t's he wore. he just happened to ask you to get something out of his bag which your favorite baseball t's was right on top, so you toke it, and put in your bag. Only until he came back from tour he asked "Did you take my baseball t's, women".

LUKE: His black snap back. He has this snapback all the time. Well one day you decided to take it because you also liked this snapback but he is too protective over it. But you wear visiting him and you saw the snap out in the open and toke it. It only toke a week for him to notice because you tweeted a picture of you wearing it.