Tears

Astrid's POV:

It's been a week since we got our new dragons, Scy decided to let all of us take the day off from all the dragon training we've done. Fishlegs dragon was a Gronkle named Meatlug, the twins got a Hideous Zippleback, named the heads Barf and Belch, Snotlout, still being the arrogant asshole he is got a Monstrous Nightmare he calls Hookfang. I got a Deadly Nadder. I call her Stormfly. After a day of relaxing, glances from the other tribe and Snotlout's flirting I decided to go talk to Hiccup. He's been acting strange around the time but I first wanted to talk to his daughter about why he's acting like this. While in my thoughts I accidentally bumped into somebody, that somebody was just who I was looking for, Scy. "Sorry about that." I quickly apologized. Scy replied in an instant. "No it's okay." We both stood up looked at each other. Now or never Asty. "Scy I want to ask you something." I confessed.

"What is it?"

"Hic...Your fathers been acting weird for a while I wanted to ask you before, why has he been acting like this?" I asked. Scy looked at me. The light from the sun showed her face. I saw her baby blue eyes that made me think, her mother, then her auburn hair that made me think of him. That when I looked at her cheeks, her cheeks had tear stains written all over it. She's been crying. "Are you okay?" I asked instantly. She sniffed and nodded. "Yeah it's just..." She didn't finish. "Just what?" I asked. "Today was the day my mom passed." She answered. Oh my Thor. "I'm so sorry Scy." I apologized. She shook her head and responded. "I'm okay. It's Dad who you really need to talk to." She said walking past me. I looked at her. I know how she felt. I was her age when I lost my parents. I look up and see Hiccup's house. He needs somebody right now.

Hiccup's POV:

Today is the day that Abia died. Everyone on the Strike Tribe knew today was the day Abia died, except the Hooligans. Scy left me alone earlier, Toothless left with her, while I sat down in my chair looking down at my wedding ring. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I wiped the tears off my face and walk over to the door. I open it and see Astrid. "Hey Hiccup." She greeted. Still a little shocked I greeted back. "Oh Hi." I said stepping to the side letting her in. "Why'd you come up?" I asked trying to stay normal without that thought of my wife dying. "I wanted to talk to you but it seems that can wait." Astrid answered. "What's the matter?" She asked. "She told me she'd want me to move on but I can't. She was the only other person who I cared about and now she's gone." I sobbed. I was expecting Astrid to say something but she didn't instead she pulled me in a deep hug. I hesitated but hugged back. "It's okay." Was all she said.

Short but i need ideas for my book and i'm serious guys i need ideas, give me ideas and i'll give u a shout-out and a dare that you'd tell me to do. I'll make a video and post it on here but it has to be appropriate and a spot in my one-shots tell me what you'd want me to do.