Work

No Ones POV:

Scy waited in the Great Hall waiting for the Hairy Hooligans they only 15 minutes left till they were late. She had plans today. The dragon muck room (where they shit) need to be clean, stables needed to be clean, once they were done with that she was gonna place them where ever she wanted, and she had a bad discipline for them if they were late. Behind Scy was Heather. Since Scy couldn't remember words here and there Heather decided to help her with those words. The Great Hall door opened to see the Hooligans ready for the day. 'Once they get here tell them, can you tell them there's a lot to do today.' Scy asked Heather in Dragonese. She nodded. Once the Hooligans walked up to the girls. Heather told them there was a lot to do today. "I thought we had to do what she said?" Came from Stoick. "Well because she doesn't speak much Norse, I had came along to tell you lot what she says." Heather explained. "Let's get started you guys. Scy?" Heather called. "Where should they start first?" Heather asked. 'The dragon stall.' Scy said. Heather smirked and looked at the Hooligans. "Today you will start by cleaning the dragons stall." Heather announced to the Hooligans. They all had a disgusted look on their faces. "Don't start whining. It'll be worse." Heather said leading the tribe to the dragons stall.

Scy's POV:

I watched as they cleaned the stall. Heather had left to go help Dad. "Finished." Said Snotlout. I walked over to the stall and saw muck in the corner of the stall. I pointed at that corner. "What?" He asked. I hate how I suck at trying to speak Norse. "Corner." I said. I practiced last night but I didn't stutter as much as I usually do. "What about it?" He asked like he was a kid. "Clean." I said. He grumbled. "I'm not picking that up with my hands Kid." He whined. I walked back over to where I was and grabbed a shovel. "There." Was all I said. He mumbled something under his breath that I couldn't hear. I sighed and waited till all of them were done.

~~~TIMESKIP~~~

Now they were cleaning the stables. There was fish bones and old sheep pelts everywhere. Dragons would come in and out every now and then. I had kept my eye on Snotlout to make sure he was doing what he was told. But my eyes were locked on a certain blonde around Dads age. She was doing the work much faster than the others. A screech then entered the stables. I turn my head to see a blue Deadly Nadder. Stormfly. She was one of dads first dragons. After he left from Berk he freed them. Strongly squawked and flew right beside me. 'Hey girl.' I greeted her by scratching her on the neck. What are those humans doing? Stormfly squawked. I giggled and said. 'They're cleaning the stables.' I told her. I then noticed that Snotlout had stopped working. "I'm not doing this." He said walking to the exit. 'Stop him please.' I asked Stormfly. Then out of no where she shot a piece of her spike at him. It landed at his feet. He jumped back and looked at me. "That thing almost killed me." He yelled. "Work." I ordered him. "Why should I. You keep targeting me." He complained. "Maybe it's because you keep complaining and trying to quit." The blonde said. I think Dad said her name was Astrid. "Nobody asked you. Weren't you the one who attacked Hiccup the day he left?" Snotlout called out. Everyone got the attention. "Weren't you the one who almost killed him every time he walked out his house?" Astrid said back. "Why you little..." He walked over to Astrid but stopped when Stormfly flew in front of her and squawked. He backed away quickly. Stormfly then walked behind her and wrapped her tail around Astrid. "What's she doing?" Astrid asked. I walked over to them. "She defending you." We all heard a voice call. We turned to see it was was dad. He walked over to Stormfly. Stormfly walked over to dad a squawked. He chuckled and rubbed her neck. Astrid was still beside Stormfly as Stormfly looked over at her and gave her a small squawk. "Reach your hand out to her slowly." Dad told Astrid. Astrid froze. "W-What?" She stuttered. He reached for her hand and grabbed it. At this point everyone in the stables were quiet and watching what was about to happen. It could me good or bad. Please don't be bad. I thought to myself.

Hiccup's POV:
I slowly pulled Astrid's hand toward Stormfly snout. She was scared shitless. Stormfly slowly pushed her head to Astrid's hand. I saw Scy smirk and giggle. "What just happened?" Stoick asked. "She bonded with the dragon." I answered. "She trusts you." I said looking at Astrid. She lightly smiled at the Deadly Nadder and rubbed her neck. "So now what she can control it." Snotlout said. This idiot. "No you idiot you can't control a dragon." I said turning to them. "So what then." Fishlegs said. I sighed not wanting to answer him. "She wants you to be her rider."