Ruined

"Hiccup?" Stoick asked. For all these years his son was alive. "Impossible. Hiccup was a scrawny little bastard!" Mildew yelled. "Mildew." Spitelout snapped, but what the didn't know was that once of the Strike members had an arrow pointed at the old man. "Just give me the word Chief I'll do it." The member said. Hiccup looked at the guard. "No. No harm to any of them." Hiccup ordered. "Unless it's the old man." Hiccup then said. Everyone except the the Hooligans who were confused. "You must be hungry." Once Hiccup said that the towns people walked to the food table. "Good thing Eret and Heather sae you guys." Hiccup said looking over to where Eret and Heather were standing. "Oh and try not to get on their bad side." Hiccup said. "Last time someone messed with us, They killed them in less then a second." "What?!" It all Snotlout said. Everyone the turned to the 10 year old walking Hiccup. "This is Scy. My daughter." I said introducing her. "Hi." She said in dragonese. "In Norse." Hiccup informed. "H...hi i-i'm S-Scy." She stuttered. "Whats with tbe stutter?" Tuffnut asked only to be smacked in the head by his twin sister Ruffnut and a giggle being heard from his daughter. "She doesn't speak much Norse, she's going back to Norse now." He said puttinh his hand on her head. "This is not the Vikings do." Snotlout said walking up. "I'd rather listen to Mildew than hear what you say Snotface." Hiccup said. "You ran away from your bitrh right, friended our enemy and speak their language. Your no Viking!" At this point eveyone was listening. "Snotlout." Stoick called but Snotlout being the idiot he was he carried on. "Watch your tongue Snotlout." Was all Hiccup said. "Or what you'll teach us. You were nothing back on Berk, your still nothing here." Snotlout butted in. At this point Hiccup is fuming with anger. Everyone knew this Hiccup except the Hooligans only one remebered this. Astrid. She backed away slowly. Snotlout then pulled his sword out on Hiccup only to have multiple Strike tribe members pull out theres swords and Toothless and Ator ready to attack. Hiccup then pulled out this sword. "You guys may want to step back." Astrid warned. The Hooligans were surprised by Hiccups action and backed up. Heather walked over to Scy and pulled her away from the danger. Snotlout ran at Hiccup screaming at him and swinging but missed. "Snotlout!!! Stop this!!!!" He treid the same but again and failed. "Why don't your fight like a real man." Snotlout teased swinging at Hiccup but it was blocked by Hiccup's sword. Snotlout was then punched in the face by Hiccup have him fall straight on the ground. Snotlout stood up only to see Hiccup walking towards the exit. He grabbed his sword and ran over to Hiccup hoping to win this battle. Snotlout stopped when he saw a sword near his face. It was Hiccup sword but it was different, this sword was on fire. "Yield."Hiccup growls at his idiotic cousin. Snotlout dropped the sword in defeat. "I yield." He says aloud. Hiccup pulled his sword away and grabbed Snotlout by the collar of his shirt. "You ever lay a finger on me, ny dragon's, my peoples or my daughter, I will personally see to it that you'll die slowly and painfully." Snotlout was scared for his life. He had never seen this in Hiccup. Hiccup left go of Snotlout and walked out of the the Hall leavinv the Hooligans scared, a smirking Eret and a the rest of the Strike Tribe just staring. Scy pulled her self out of Heather's grip and ran to look for here father. "Was that Hiccup?" Tuffnut asked. Ruffnut smiled and said. "What ever it was, it was awesome. Who knew he could do something like that?" Its was an akward silence between the Berkians "I've seen that side of him before." The Hairy Hooligans turned to the voice to see where it came from. They only turn to see Astrid. "It was the night he disappeared from Berk." At this point everyone was watching. "Once Gothi said Hiccup got to kill the dragon, he left for the wood I decided to follow him. I started to confront him..." She was about to continue but got cut off by Eret. "Which you shouldn't." "Anyway, I started to think I could confront him but he just attacked me." The Hairy Hooligans didn't know that Hiccup could do this. "He knocked me to the ground and put his sword at my neck, I thought I was gonna die." Astrid explained. "You lot made him like that." Said Heather. "Snotlout and the twins bullying, Astrid and her threats, Stoick his neglects all that made him like that." "What have we done?" Astrid sighed.