"Sorry Sir. If you really wanted those, you should have gone to some five star hotel. We serve what we have," the waiter apologised to him.

"How dare you answer me like that? What do you think I can't afford to take my lady to a five star or something? You don't know who I am," Aryan shouted while the people around looked at him and laughed silently.

Jiyasha pulled Aryan's hand and spoke to the waiter, "Please don't mind. You know that I am your regular customer and I have fetched him here with me. Now go and get these for us."
She placed her orders and the waiter left quickly.

Aryan sat back on his chair and rotated his eyes around. He found people staring at him awkwardly. He then looked back at Jiyasha. "Let's move out of here. We'll go to some better place right now."

He tried to get up from his chair but Jiyasha held his arm. "Control yourself please. People around us may think that you aren't rich. Let them think because they aren't rich too. These things happen at such places. It's already late evening and I have a time limit to enter my hostel, rules you know. We'll go somewhere else some other day. Please manage for me tonight."

"Alright. I can't deny you so I am staying back but don't force me to gobble those cheap foods at least," he warned her strictly.

"But you are here with me. If I eat alone and you don't, people will think that you are still giving importance to the previous situation," she tried to explain him.

The waiter approached with the orders and placed the respective plates on each side of the couple. He then went away. Aryan stared at his food in disgust with a nostalgic look on his face.

"Oh come on, they aren't so bad as you think. Have this at least." Jiyasha managed to thrust a piece of sandwich into his mouth.

In the next moment, he vomited it out. He yelled, "What's this?"

They both noticed two tiny stone gravels in the chewed sandwich. "Yuck.These people can't even cook properly." Aryan was feeling ill-at-ease.

The other customers stared at his behaviour again. They were laughing at him continuously. Jiyasha saw the people's faces and tried to pacify Aryan somehow. "Sometimes it happens dear. To err is human, isn't it? May be while cooking, it went unnoticed."

"So what? They will serve customers just like that. How cheap!" Aryan stood up, pushing the plate away.

"What are you doing? Do you want to spoil our date just for this? There are other items too which I have ordered, please try those for my sake. See people are laughing at us," Jiyasha pleaded.

Aryan sat back again. "Just for our date, I am tolerating such nonsense."

Jiyasha picked the glass of coke and offered him the drink. Aryan pushed it away. "I will not have anything anymore. You finish yours quickly and we will leave."

"We will leave soon of course. But I love this coke and I wanted to share it with you. This coke is tasty, it won't disappoint you. Believe me." She smiled at him.

"No Jiyasha I won't." He shifted his lips away from the glass while Jiyasha happily tried to make him drink it. In an attempt to forcefully feed it, the coke got spilled on Aryan's clothes.

"What did you do, Jiyasha?" He screamed and banged the table loudly.

Jiyasha tried to rub his clothes with her handkerchief. "I am really sorry. I didn't mean to do it, I am sorry...."

The manager of the restaurant arrived quickly upon hearing his voice. "What happened Sir? I am extremely sorry to see this sight. The washroom is right over there." He indicated the direction.