That Summer;Chapter 12

Charlies' POV:

When we got to the club everyone quickly rushed out, it was time to get this party started. Unlike in the US I was allowed to drink here which is a dream come true, i'm not an alocoholic or anything i've just been known to you know...go crazy. haha Tom, max, and siva all went to find their girlfriends: Kelsey,Michelle, and nareesha. I was really excited to meet them considering I had no other friends here other than the boys,jay, nathan, and I made our way over to the bar and ordered a couple shots to get started. Just as we tapped glasses and and let the vodka burn down our throats the guys came back with their girls. We all greeted each other, they were so sweet and nice! the guys had gone to the dance floor as we sat and talked, "So you're nathan's girl!" Kelsey gushed. I laughed "what's that suppose to mean?" Nareesha chimed in "girl we both heard the interviews where he talks about you, he makes it sound like you're the sun!" I laughed and blushed at the thought of him being like that "oooh she's blushing!" kelsey and nareesha high fived each other. "Do you fancy him at all?"  michelle finally asked,  I looked over at nathan watching as he talked and laughed with another girl as he drank from his glass, the girl was gorgeous so of course she's talking to natha. Was I jealous? no...no. I saw a pair of manicured nails snap in front of me "huh?" I blinked "so do you like him or not?!" kelsey urged. I thought about it and I didn't want to say the answer because I was unsure of myself I recieved a text from nathan: Don't just sit there and stare come help me! I glanced over at him and saw him watching me the a pleading look, I didn't understand why he would want me to help him but  Itold the girls I would be right back and made my way over to nathan. 

Nathan's POV:

Earlier I had asked the boys girlfriends to kind of interogate her, I wanted to know how she was feeling about me. I was on my way back to them but a blonde girl that was showing off way too much "accidentally" bumped into me. We talked for a little while but she kept touching me and you could just tell she was the kind of girl that would get into bed with anyone. I quickly texted Charlie hoping to get her to save me, since I saw her staring before anyways, was she jealous? haha that would be grand. I watched as she made her way over to us, I wrapped my arm around her "hey babe" I said kissing her cheek, she looked a little confused at first but then played along "hi cutie who's you're little friend?" she questioned looking her up and down in disgust. The blond girl rolled her eyes and walked away. She laughed "come on let's get some drinks!" she ran over to jay who handed her a drink, I follwed close behind her and watched as she downed the drink. Jay put his arm around her and told her how much he already liked her he dragged her to the dance floor and they danced, I think the look on my face gave away that I didn't like it "why the sour face mate?" siva asked as he sat beside me at the bar ordering a coke since he was a light drinker. I shook my head nothing but he didn't by it his gaze followed mine as I watched a drunken jay on the floor and a pretty tipsy charlie swinging her head back and laughing in tears. She noticed us watching and came and  pulled me onto the dance floor with her she held on to my hands as the song wild ones blasted through the club, she seemed to be having a lot of fun with it and it was quite entertaining. After that I didn't have much to drink, I felt like I had an obligation to take care of her, I would have felt aweful if something happened to her. it was almost 2 am and she was starting to get tired out, so were the other guys so we decided to head back. In the car the song up all night by one direction came on and it made charlie get pumped up again she belted out the words and then she started to giggle and whisper in my ear "i'm gonna marry one of them..." she giggled and then touched my lips "or you... I really like you" she slurred as she put her head on my shoulder, I laughed and thought to myself wondering how she would react if she saw this, so I got my iphone out and turned the video on "Hi charlie!" I said pointing the camera towards her "hi!!!" she screamed, looking around and waving to no one in particular. The other boys noticed what I was doing and started to listen "wanna tell me who you'll get married to?" I laughed waiting for her to answer, she closed her eyes to think about it "uuuuuuuhhh...ONE DIRECTION!" she spat out "eeew you spat everywhere!" she started to go into histarics and then started talking about how much she loved niall "I mean we have so much in common! we both love food!" her eyes got wide at the thought of food "I'm hungry!!! let's stop at mcdonalds so that niall can give me food!" the boys laughed and I said, "babe niall doesn't work at mcdonalds" she started to whine "nathan!!! why are you trying to get int the way of our love!" siva pulled up to the drive through and charlie quickly jumped up and spoke over siva "Niall!!! baby!! Hiii! it's your wife! nathan won't let us be together!" she jumped out of the car and hugged the speaker, the voice on the other side spoke back, "mam i'm gonna have to ask you to please go back into your vehicle" she looked at the speaker, " b..b..but...niall..." I pulled her back into the car laughing as tom took over the recording, she sat in my lap and I shook my head in a no as I laughed at the drunk whining girl in my lap. When we got home I slowly got her up the stairs so she wouldn't trip and yet she still managed to do so. I layed her down in her bad and was about to leave, she grabbed my wrist and mummbled "stay.." it was probably because she thought I was niall but then she said my name, "nathan, please stay.." I got changed and got into the bed with her, she snuggled up with me and started to sloppily kiss my neck and cheek, I layed their frozen waiting to see where it would go, she got to my lips, she gently pressed her lips on mine, it wasn't much but it made my heart flutter. I turned to look at her but she had fallen asleep, I was happy for that because i was so stumped at that moment.