That Summer;Chapter 7

Nathan's POV:

It was my last week in the U.S before going back to london, I planned on spending most of my time with Charlie, I still haven't seen her dance though, she would always boast about how good of a dancer she was but I have yet to seen it so today was the day she was going to show me. She told me about the dance studio she went to when she was a little kid, I asked one of the teachers if we could borrow it for the day and she gladly said yes, I mean who could say no to this face? I thought it would be a nice surprise if I just took her there. When we got out of the car she realized where we were and she looked at me with surprise, "How'd you find this place?! nathan!" she ran over and hugged me, "I haven't been here in ages!" she said running up the steps,"oh..aww man it's closed" I smiled, walking up with the key and unlocking the door "not anymore babes" She shook her at head at me and walked past me into a room with windows and mirrors surrounding it. "soooo what are we doing here?" she said spinning around the room taking a good look around. I put my Iphone into the dock by the door, " I wanna see you dance, see what all the fuss is about" she smiled, "Oh really? and if I refuse?" she said one eye brow raised. I started to chase her "then the tickle monster will not show mercy and unleash it's tickleness on you!" She started to run away screaming "noo" when I finally caught her I held her by the waist both out of breath, "so, will you do it?" I panted out. She sighed, "sure why not?" 

Charlie's POV:

I asked him what kind of dance he wanted me to do and he smiled and said, "All of them" I first danced to swagger jagger by cher lloyd, it was fun I loved dancing crazy and busting out some moves but then a slow song came on so I showed him my ballet he was very impressed that I was able to do it barefoot, he cringed as he saw how far my legs could bend back, "ouch! that doesn't hurt at all?!" I laughed at his face, "no not at all" as the song finished he stood up and came over to me as I stretched my legs again on the rail. "well if I do say so myself I'm rather impressed" he said clapping his hands. "haha well i'm glad, so can you dance sykes?" he put up his hands in protest "no way! I'm awful!" The song kiss me by ed sheeran came on and I took one his hands and put it on the small of my back as I took the the other one and started to lead us in a slow dance. "see, everyone can slow dance, it's an essencial to life" I stated looking back  up at him,he just smiled and pulled me in closer to him. "You love doing this right? I really think you should" I layed my head on his chest "I can't...my mom..and I already got accepted into NYU..and.." I couldn't think of anymore excuses, he knew it too. "Those are all excuses, I mean look at the talent you have! you could be on tour with us!" he smiled with a sparkle in his eye. I sighed, there was nothing more I wanted to do then to be a dancer and be by nathan's side but I had commitments here. I picked up my stuff and started to leave I didn't want to start a fight. "where are you going?!" he chased after me "I'm going home, I don't wanna talk about this right now" I whispered "come with us to london! think about it over the summer! make a final decisions before we go on tour!" he blurted out, that's the thing he wasn't really letting me make any decisions he was just telling me to go on tour with him and spend the summer in another country I finally snatched my hand away away "kay" with that I left. 

When I got home aunt liz was sitting on the sofa flipping through a magazine, I plopped down next to her and let out a deep sigh. "what's wrong honey?" she said looking up from her magazine. I looked straight ahead at the tv "You know how mom always disapproved of my dancing?" she then put her magazine down on the table, "yes, what about it?" I took a deep breath "would it be wrong to give up being a nurse and go back to it..." she looked at me intently for a while "If it's truely what you want I say go for it" I layed down in her lap "You don't think mom would hate me for it?" she looked at me worriedly, "what's bringing all this up?" I sat up and told her all about what's been going on with nathan and what he said today. She actually agreed with him, I should decide at the end of summer. I happily hugged her loving that I had her approval. She always stood by me, even before my mom died she would encourage me to do what I wanted. I excitedly ran upstairs to text nathan and apologise I hope it wasn't too late. 

Nathan's POV:

After she left I felt like an idiot, I shouldn't have said all those things when it wasn't even my place. I went back to the hotel quietly and the guys quickly caught on knowing it was a bad day. "what's wrong mate?!" tom yelled as he put his arm around me. The boys gathered around as I told them what happened. "You must have scared her off, inviting her to london with us?! you've known her less than a month!" max said surprised at my actions.I shrugged it off as I saw that my phone vibrated with a text, I smiled "it's from charlie!" the boys screamed "yayyy!" I looked at the text and smiled even bigger,"what'd she say?!" siva chimed in, I couldn't believe it, "she wants to come to london with us, she said she'll think about my offer, and give me an answer at the end of summer!!!" I got up and jumped around probably more happy then I should have been but it was the best news I had gotten in forever! The mates all agreed that she could stay with us at the flat in london, I was exstatic as I repidly texted her back saying how the boys were pumped to have her go with us.