That Summer;Chapter 16

Nathan's POV:

I was heading up the stairs with a cup of tea for charlie, she seamed quite when we got back so I thought we could have a chat and see what's going on, I mean it hasn't even been a day since I became her boyfriend and she's already upset? I must be that horrible than. I walked into the room and she wasn't in there I saw the light from under the bathroom and knocked on the door, "charlie, i'v got some tea for you so hurry and come on out ok?" There was no responce, I put the tea down on her night stand and knocked again, "charlie? open up" I heard a slight wimper and started to panick and turned the knob but it was locked, "open the door right now!" I practically screamed, I started to hit the door and finally broke the knob, I started tearing up at the gruesom scene before me. She was just laying there one cut wrist and a sharp razor in the other hand covered in a pool of blood. Tom had come up "watchya yellin abo- shit!!" he ran passed me and grabbed a towel covering her wrist while dialing the ambulance. I just stood there frozen, scared, not knowing what to do, what I could have done for her to do this..

Charlies POV:

In my time of unconsiousness I dreamt about  nathan, he seemed really sad but he wouldn't talk to me, it's like I wasn't even there. I woke up, everything was a blurr, I looked around and knew exactly where I was since i've found myself there many times in the past year, the hospital. Thankfuly, nathan was right next to me gripping my hand fast asleep. I nudged him a little, I didn't wanna wake him up but  I had to tell him everything before things got out of hand. I nudged him some more and he finally flintched and was wide awake. He quickly got up and gave me kisses everywhere, he finally stopped and held my face, "what were you thinking..." he whispered. I almost cried looking at my stitched up wrist, "I-i-i wasn't...i'm sorry" My eyes went wide at what he said next, "what did I do? i'm so sorry i'll fix it" he kissed my hand. I was in pure shock, he thought this was his fault?! I was gonna yell at him but just in time the doctor came in, he gave me prescription pills for depression, we filled out some paper work, and we were on our way. The car ride home was quite, I didn't know where to begin explainging but I had to start somewhere, i took a deep breath "it was in no way,shape, or form your fault nathan" he seamed to sigh of reliefe which was a good thing I thing, he took a turn into a parking lot which led to a park, he turned off the car and took his seat bely off, I took mine off too, thinking we'd be a while. "So what was it" he asked not really looking at me. "I had a dream about my mom" I crossed my legs on the seat, "she was.." I trailed off "she was really angry that I still wanted to continue being a dancer, and she walked into traffic saying I did that to her I felt awful, because I was really starting to enjoy it again.." a tear came down my face and I felt nathans warm hand on my cheek whiping it away. "I don't think that what you did was the right way to get the sadness out, you should have talked to me, or the guys, or niall even! but I just...please don't do that again. ever. I don't know what I would do if something were to happen to you, it sounds crazy but in the little time we've known each other I feel like i've known you for a thousand years" I laughed, "I feel the same way" I took his hand "i won't do it anymore, and...i'll continue dancing..please just don't let me sleep alone.. I only have nightmares when I sleep alone" I said looking up at the stars through the sun roof. He kissed my hand and pulled me real close and whispered, "i'll never leave you alone, i'll be your strength remember?" I smiled as he kissed my cheek, we then drove home and he never let go of my hand. When we walked in the door the guys swarmed around me with hugs and kisses, none of them questioning me or looking at me any different. This is why I loved them, they didn't need a reason, they just loved me unconditionally. 

-----

yes shorter than usual but i'm supper busy and i'll try to update more later! xx