lovely - billie eilish

Minah's dark bob had grown longer and was now brushing a little past her shoulders. She didn't like it one bit because it reminded her of the young foolish girl she used to be. Minsun.

She parted her hair in half, bringing them forward. She held onto a chunk of her black string-like hair and drew up the steel scissors with another hand. She listened to the soft crunching sound of her hair being cut. The action continued until her shoulders felt free. 

Minah combed her short pixie hair with her hands, feeling satisfied with the unrecognisable woman who stared back at her in the bathroom mirror.

After cleaning up the mess she had created, she went out into the balcony of the room she'd been staying in ever since Namjoon opened his home to her. She was surprised he let her stay for this long but she was even more surprised that she didn't mind being there at all. The house was so big that they could both be inside for the whole day without ever once crossing paths. It did help that majority of the time, Namjoon locked himself in his office, tracking down Blue's movements and other targets since he was still continuing his job as an assassin whilst helping Minah with her mission. 

Minah found it a mystery as to why Namjoon was still helping her despite this mission having been drawn out longer than she anticipated. Maybe beneath all his mysteriousness and twisted idea of justice, he had a good heart and just wanted to help.

Minah snorted and shook her head at that idea. It was most likely the case that he was only sticking around so in the future he could force out a favour from her, whether it be money or her skills. 

A week had passed since their confrontation with Seokjin and her panic attack. In that week, she saw a whole new side to Namjoon which confused Minah on where his true intentions lied. For the first time, she began to see him as a human...

After that first panic attack, many more followed afterwards, triggered by the realisation that finding Blue was getting closer. Every night the same nightmare occurred.

Minah trapped in a transparent box with a smiling Yoongi and their wailing daughter on the other side of it. She would attempt to reach for them only to be held back by invisible hands crawling across her body. She would scream, but they wouldn't hear. Then whilst still smiling, Yoongi would gently pick up Mira. He would turn around and slam her small body against the wall repeatedly, the connection drumming against her ears. Minah would scream, telling him to stop, trying to close her eyes. But the invisible hands would pry open her eyelids forcing her to watch the torturous sight. When Yoongi turned around to face her, his beautiful face she once fell in love with morphed into the grotesque features of Blue. 

That same nightmare haunted her every night,she would wake up screaming drenched with sweat and tears. Every single time Namjoon would always be there at the edge of her bed, offering her water and calmly whispering that it was just a dream whilst wiping away the sweat. Only then could she calmly go back to a peaceful slumber. The next day when she woke up, Namjoon would still be at the edge of her bed, quietly snoring as his head lay on his stretched arm that was held onto her own hand. 

The first night that happened, Minah told him off, surprised by his actions but after that she let him stay in her room after realising that only by the touch of his warm hands in her own cold ones would allow her to have a nightmare-free sleep. 

But last night they both had definitely crossed the line. Minah groaned as she slumped over the railings of the balcony, burying her head into her arms out of embarrassment.

As per usual, Namjoon was lying on the cold floor by her bed. His eyes were shut but she was awake. She noticed the goosebumps on his bare arms and how much he was shivering. It didn't help that the windows were open, so she got out to close them. But when she went back to bed, he was still shivering. She didn't want to tell him to go back into his room selfishly fearing that her nightmare would crawl back into her mind. So she shook him awake and told him he could sleep in her bed. At first they were both hesitant on the idea but eventually, she convinced him and herself that it was okay since it was a king sized bed. As the mattress began to shift with him climbing into the bed at the far corner, she began to regret the decision. It felt too intimate.

Just like her, he too felt uncomfortable and so they both slept like logs as far away from each other as possible.

A quiet knock on the door made Minah come to reality from her thoughts. She turned around to see Namjoon in his drag outfit.

"Hey," he smiled, using his long blonde wig in his hand to wave.

"How was it?" she asked, "Did you find him?"

Minah walked back into her room, closing the balcony door behind her. Namjoon had gone to the club Blue frequented, thanks to Seokjin's information. Minah desperately wanted to go there with him but Namjoon refused, worrying that her seeing Blue would cause her to act rashly.

"Not only did I find him, but I managed to talk to him," he said, a cocky smile appearing across his face. "We will both be going tomorrow. It's really happening for real this time."

Minah sighed, slumping back on the large bed. She looked up at the high ceiling where a glistening chandelier hung from.

"I'm finally going to see him after all these years. I swear that I will bring justice to Yoongi and Mira once and for all. Even if I die whilst doing so."

A/N: Next chapter is going to be the show down between Blue and Minah!!! It's been a long journey to this point lol but I hope I can make it a good chapter for you guys. Also what do you think about this slight development between Namjoon and Minah? It's a struggle between them two but they are getting there. I mean, Minah aint the easiest person to get into a romantic relationship with.