Chapter 19: Forbidden Thrills & Smooth Diamonds

A/N: I'm skipping Beth's POV for the next couple of chapters because I don't think we need it...I think it needs to all come from Harry ;-) Enjoy...xo

Harry's POV

Looking at her standing in front of me in nothing but her stockings and her high heels as she looks up at me, a coy look on her face as she holds her arms out to me, wrists bared, has my heart beat accelerating even more as I drape the ties over my shoulder.

I'm surprised she can't see it thumping against my chest combined with the anticipation of what's to possibly come causing goose bumps to rise over my skin.

So many thoughts invade my mind, mixing with her scent of mango and the light smell of my own sweat sends my senses into a spin, overwhelming me.

The only thing that's clear is how much love I have for this woman.

Before I even realise it, my hand reaches out and grabs the her by the back of her head, cradling it as I tangle my fingers in her hair and pull back, my mouth roughly connecting with hers as my other hand lands on her lower back, pulling her body against mine.

She responds eagerly, a small moan escaping as my mouth eventually leaves hers to trail kisses down her jawline and onto her neck.

I nip at her skin, causing her to inhale sharply and I smile at the effect I have on her.

"Tell me if you need me to stop at any time," I whisper as I start to slowly walk her backwards towards our bed.

"I will...but I won't," she replies, pulling away to give me a look, one that dares me to continue.

I let my hand trail lazily up the side of her body, running the tips of my fingers along her skin, past the swell of her breast and over her collarbone until I reach her mouth, my index finger tracing over her swollen lips until her tongue darts out and swirls around the tip of it.

I push it slightly into her mouth and she obliges, sucking on it, wetting it for me before I reluctantly remove it, bringing it back down to her breast and running it around the nipple, watching as it slowly hardens under my touch.

Beth stands in silence, holding her breath as she lets me explore her body with agonising slowness until I pinch the pebbled, wet nipple between my thumb and finger.

Hard.

She gasps and jumps slightly, her eyes widening.

"Let me kiss it better," I murmur, lowering my head so I can run my tongue over it, planting light kisses in between.

Her hand tangles in the back of my hair as she sighs so I continue to lick and suck at her.

"Haaaarrrrry..." she draws my name out with a moan but I ignore her and suck harder on the swollen nipple, "fuck..." she whines and the hand in my hair tightens as her back arches slightly but still I don't let up.

I move my mouth to the fleshier part and start to suck, hard enough to leave a mark, ensuring I do when I bite into her skin before running my tongue over the reddened area.

Beth's other hand has wandered down her stomach and between her legs and I quickly grab it along with the hand tangled in my curls.

"What do you think you're doing?" I ask, standing up to my full height and looking down at her.

"I just need to come," she says, returning my gaze, her chest heaving as she breathes out heavily.

I move to hold both her wrists in one hand, the other reaching for one of the ties on my shoulder and securing them together.