Chapter 6: Wet Water & Grinning Fools

Harry's POV

An annoyed voice wakes me suddenly and the first thing I notice, when I realise where I am, is that Chloe is attached to me in such a way that I certainly can't leave the bed even if I want to.

The second thing I notice is Beth rubbing her cheek after flinging Chloe's free arm off her face.

Ouch.

I reach out as best as I can around Chloe's head to offer some sort of comfort, rubbing her cheek to try and ease the sting.

It doesn't help.

I can hear how irritable she is just by her tone before she even turns her head and looks at me and then to Chloe, a confused frown on her face.

Then I remember that Chloe woke me during the night and not her.

"She had some sort of nightmare," I blurt out, offering an explanation for why Chloe's in our bed.

"She is a nightmare," Beth huffs in an annoyed voice.

"Heard that," Chloe grumbles and shifts so she's cuddling onto me tightly.

"Good," Beth replies, "wasn't sure if I was loud enough or not."

The apple really doesn't fall far from the tree with these two.

Though I'm not going to be stupid enough to point that out to Beth right now.

Beth lets out another sigh and throws the covers off before rolling out of bed.

I try my best to look at her with Chloe next to me without letting my tongue roll out of my head.

I could very easily get used to looking at this view every single morning.

She really does have a nice arse.

Beth suddenly turns around and I quickly move my eyes up from said arse to meet her gaze as she speaks to me.

I try my best to focus on the words coming out of her mouth rather than what I know she can do with her mouth.

Harold, it's only been a couple of days since you've had sex.

You need to chill out.

"Swimming," I reply and I instantly wonder what she's going to wear.

Beth gives me a funny look before she grabs her clothes and heads to the bathroom.

"Are you seriously going to shower before we go to the pool?" I ask.

"I just want to be clean before I go," she shrugs.

And I just want to bang you in the shower but that ain't likely to happen today.

"But you're going to go and swim in a pool?" I reply, hoping to change her mind.

"Well I don't want to turn up looking like I just rolled out of bed," she scoffs.

Again, not a bad look on you love.

"Pity," I smirk, "I like the 'just rolled out of bed' look on you."

"Children present!" her eyes widen as she glances at Chloe.

"I'm not a child," Chloe grumbles.

"You aren't?" I ask her.

"No," she replies, "I'm just a really young adult."

"Really?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Yep," she says, snuggling under the blankets.