Chapter 11:Belly Button Boobs & Bathroom Floors

Beth's POV

I rip the top off my body and throw it aside before peeling my jeans off and kicking them out into the bedroom from Harry's walk-in wardrobe.

Huffing I grab a dress off a hanger and pull it over my head, smoothing it out once it's on.

But after looking at myself in the mirror, it too ends up on the floor, leaving me standing in my underwear and an angry expression.

"Uh love, what are you doing?" I hear Harry's voice coming from his bedroom.

"Trying to find something to wear for tonight," I snap as I look over my clothes.

"Have you tried on virtually everything you own?" he calls out.

I scoff at his words and walk out to the bedroom.

"No, not everything," I say, hands on my hips as I stare at him.

"Are you sure?" he asks as he surveys the pile of clothes on the bed and the floor, "most of it seems to have made its way out here..."

"Harry," I snap, "don't make fun of me! I have nothing to wear and everything looks horrible on me and I'm just so fat today and...and ugly and horrible and my arse has doubled in size since I got here, and my boobs are at my belly button and..." my face scrunches up and I'm ready to call it quits and hide under the bed covers for the rest of my life.

Harry quickly bundles me up in his arms and kisses the top of my head a few times.

"Uh...sweetheart," he says quietly, "can I ask you a question without you reading too much into it?"

"What?" I ask, my voice muffled because of Harry's chest.

"Are you due for your period soon?" he asks, and I feel his body tense a little as he says it.

"I don't know," I reply, "it comes when it feels like it, so...maybe..."

"Love, I know you probably won't believe it when I tell you, but you are not fat, horrible or ugly...quite far from it," he kisses my head again.

I make a noise that's a cross between a groan and a snort because I feel like he's talking shit, but I still want the hug that he's giving me.

Damn him.

"Beth, it's really casual so why don't you just wear jeans and a top?" he suggests helpfully.

I let out another frustrated huff and pull away from Harry.

"Okay...I'll try to find something..." I survey the pile of clothes and start rummaging through them for a specific black top, smiling when I finally locate it and hold it up.

"Beth?" Harry says, so I turn and face him, "isn't that the first top you tried on?"

I frown at him and his eyes widen a little.

"Not that there's anything wrong with that, uh...obviously you just had to find the right one yeah?" he adds quickly, "look at it alongside the others..."

"Hmmmph," I shoot him a glare as I walk into the bathroom and slam the door only to open it five seconds later and walk back out to him, wrapping my arms around him, "I'm sorry, I love you."

"I love you too," he says, "always."

I pull back and look at him.

"Really?" he nods and smiles at me, "okay..." my eyes fill with tears and I sniff loudly, much to his horror, "I'm just gonna get ready now," I wipe my eyes and head back into the bathroom, closing the door much more quietly this time.