Chapter 7: Chocolate Croissants & Victoria's Secrets

Beth's POV

I kneel down and look under the bed, making that last-minute check to see if anything has been accidentally kicked underneath it because with kids, you can never be too sure.

Satisfied that there is nothing under any of the beds, I stand up and look around again.

Just to be sure.

Everyone is gathered in the main area, suitcases ready to go, alongside a few large black bags filled with Lego boxes sitting on a luggage trolley.

Knowing it wasn't going to fit in a regular car, Harry has ordered a crew van to take us to the airport this morning.

"Is everyone ready?" I ask, "do you have all your stuff?"

"Yes mum," they chorus as Harry opens the door for them to walk out.

"Yes mum," Harry mimics them, causing them to giggle as they wait in the hallway.

"Funny," I pull a face at him.

"Not as funny as you look with no clothes on," he replies.

"Not that you'd know," I raise my eyebrow at him, causing him to glare at me.

Chloe had somehow made her way into our bed again last night, much to Harry's displeasure.

And to my current amusement.

"Wait til I get you home," he wags a finger at me.

"Yeah, yeah," I roll my eyes, "let's get going."

As much as I enjoyed our few days away, I must admit I was ready to get back to the comfort of Harry's bed.

We make our way down to reception where Harry checks us out before a bellhop takes our trolley and wheels it outside to the waiting van.

I can't help but notice how everything seems to run like clockwork for Harry.

I'm quite positive I'd still be waiting to check out of the place.

There's a handful of screaming fans as we exit the foyer but I keep the kids moving and get them into the van so we can wait for Harry, but this time he doesn't stop, he gives them a wave and hops straight in with us.

"You could have stopped if you wanted to," I say.

He lifts his arm so it goes around my shoulders and shrugs.

"Didn't feel like it to be honest," he replies and I widen my eyes in shock.

"Harry!" I chastise him, "they're your fans!"

"But you're my biggest fan," he winks.

"That is so cheesy," I reply, "but so true."

With our luggage loaded in, we set off for the airport and in no time, I'm following the kids up the stairs to the plane only this time, we're greeted by a different flight attendant.

"Morning Ma'am," he says.

I glance at the nametag.

Marcus.

"Morning," I reply politely as I usher the kids to their seats.

"Good morning Sir," I hear Marcus address Harry in the same formal manner, to which Harry replies in kind.

We choose some seats for ourselves further down the plane, Harry offering me the window seat.

I let out a yawn as the pilot announces we're clear for take-off and Marcus begins the in-flight safety demonstration.