Betrayed And Hurt ♥ Chapter Five

Betrayed And Hurt

♥ Chapter Four

RE-CAP:

After changing into my outfit Michael bought, I walked out of the toilet and suddenly realised Michael told me to meet him at the place where we first met. Thinking for around five minutes then I realised where we first met. Hurriedly, I ran towards the direction of where me and Michael first met.

♥ Jaslyn’s P.O.V ♥

Within two minutes, I managed to speed walk with my 3-inch high heels to the Main Office. While walking, I had almost tripped several times, but luckily for me, I didn’t trip over my own feet. Finally, when I was outside the Main Office, but I couldn’t see or find Michael anywhere near the Main Office. Turning 3600 around, I still couldn’t spot Michael. Then I think back again. It was indeed outside the Main Office where both of us first met. Then deep in my thoughts still, my phone vibrated in my bag.

Quickly, unlocking my phone to view the message without checking who it was, the text read: ‘Babe, you look really nice in that outfit, didn’t regret buying you that. But now, you took such a long time to get to this place, I have a punishment, get to the place where you accepted my proposal, but the time limit is 3 minutes. If you’re late again, I will not be sure of when you are able to see me again. Love ya.’ After reading the text for two to three times, there was only two more minutes left. Hurriedly, I walked to the cafeteria that was nearby. When I arrived at the cafeteria, Michael was still nowhere to be found. ‘3 minutes hadn’t gone by, had it?’ I thought to myself. Hurriedly taking out my phone to check the time, only 2 minutes had passed, so why wasn’t he here? Thinking back again, I realised that I accepted his proposal at the back of the cafeteria.

Making my way to the back of the cafeteria as quickly as I could, I finally saw Michael back-facing me. I missed his look, his broad shoulder, muscular arms, dazzling smile, his hugs and kisses and every small little things he does for me. He turned his back, and faced me. He looked totally hot in that white button-up shirt which he didn’t button up and a pair of faded blue jeans. When I walked closer to him, I realised that he had a tattoo on the left side of his chest. Walking much closer, I pulled open the side of his shirt that covered the tattoo, and saw what he tattooed on his chest. It wrote: ‘Jas & Mike, 4ever & Always’. I almost teared when I saw that. He bared through the pain and when to tattoo the words over his heart, I quickly lunged forward and gave him a tight hug before giving him a peck on his lips and told him an ‘I Love You’. He did the same, but instead of pecking, he kisses me fully on the lips and only pulled away when both of us were out of breath. Then I wished Michael ‘Happy 1 year anniversary Michael.’ And at the same time, he wished me ‘Happy 1 year anniversary Jas.’ Both of us started laughing at the same time too.

I quickly took the bag I was holding on to since this morning and passed it to Michael. He took it and started taking the box out of the bag and taking the contents out of the box. When he saw the soccer boots I bought for him, he eyes went wide open, and his jaw literally dropping. After a minute of awkward silence, he told me a ‘thank you’ and hugged me tightly, telling me that it was the best present he had ever gotten from someone.

Soon, he took out a velvet box from the back pocket of his jeans. He walked behind me and asked me to close my eyes. Seconds later, I felt something cold on my neck. Instantly, I knew it was a necklace, and my eyes shot open immediately. When I looked down, I saw a very beautiful necklace lying on my neck. It had a Sagittarius star sign pendant and a heart-shaped locket hanging on a chain, and inside the locket was a photo of both of us, and our names were engraved on the back of the locket. Instantly, I knew I had fallen in love with this necklace. When I turned back to look at him, he was also wearing a similar necklace but the only difference is instead of having a Sagittarius sate sign, his one was an Aries.’